Skip to content
Locked [Resolved]

KongHack Ultra Trainer login error

6 posts

KongHack Ultra Trainer login error

Posted Sep 30, 2015 9:26 am

Trainer Version: 0.1.0.64
Operating System: Windows 10 pro
Browser: Google Chrome
Game: N/A 


Issue : I can't login to the trainer using my login info of the forum. It says " Unable to connect to the remote server" . Is the server down by any chance or do i need to update to a recent one that would fix the issue?

 

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

RE: KongHack Ultra Trainer login error

Posted Sep 30, 2015 1:09 pm
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 09/30/2015 8:51am

You made a post, so the server is obviously up. ;)
The trainer just connects to the site.  There isn't a special server somewhere else for it.



Thanks for the info TIM. I will restart my pc and try to login again, see if it works then. I will post back with further updates.

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

This topic is locked.