Full Integration of the KBH into the Ultra Trainer.
Trainer Version: 0.1.0.63
Operating System: Windows 7 x64
Suggestion: As all of us should know, and if you don't then go download the latest KH Ultra Trainer, you have to open the Kongregate Badge Hack (KBH) tool in a seperate window. This is probably because the trainer is just opening the KBH application. But I wouldn't know for a fact as I'm not the one who wrote the code behind it :)
Annoying description aside, what I would like to see is for the KBH to be fully integrated into the trainer.
Something like this, but not exactly a badly paint cropped picture in another picture:
I understand that this is a huge request that I'm asking, and I understand it may not even be possible. I just think it would be really amazing if you guys could pull this off, as I don't like having to load the second application and whatnot :p.
Again, if you could please add this in, I would love it very much. If you can't, I completely understand.
Lastly, I do terribly apologize if this has been requested in the past, as I didn't see any thread about it, and I'm even more sorry if I managed to put this thread into the wrong section.


