Skip to content
[Information]

hack status thread

Post here if hacks broken or fixed.

314 posts

RE: hack status thread

Posted Oct 31, 2015 1:01 am

It is also important to note that these wide chance and choice of gear can't be used together. You might get the drop range to go to crazy random ranges.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: hack status thread

Posted Oct 31, 2015 1:24 am

I think it makes the pierce very large.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: hack status thread

Posted Oct 31, 2015 1:30 am

Sets gun pierce to be similar to a large rocket launcher. Piercing augment will still double it.

So for example a tempest with 1 pierce will now pierce ~two dozen. Add piercing agument on top of that and it would be ridiculously overkill since you will never see that many zombies lined up.

It is client side only, and does not show in gun stats. Just in game you will see it working.

 

RE: hack status thread

Posted Oct 31, 2015 1:50 am

The oldest version I saw over a year ago was on AnthonysToolBox's website. Dunno if he is the original person who discovered it or not though. It was the oldest money hack on SAS4 as far as I know.

RE: hack status thread

Posted Oct 31, 2015 2:32 am

You could always ask him. He does post here lol. When I originally updated and posted it, he was still banned from here, so wasn't able to ask him then.

RE: hack status thread

Posted Oct 31, 2015 12:10 pm

Hes still here, he posted a turret hack.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: hack status thread

Posted Oct 31, 2015 8:42 pm

"sas 4 box" is probably a fake hack.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: hack status thread

Posted Oct 31, 2015 9:00 pm

Remember that guy that duped the core hack? Some people just troll.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: hack status thread

Posted Oct 31, 2015 9:21 pm

Btw the premium tickets hack does not give you permanent tickets.And it is most likely something that wont get you banned.Have tested it for a while now.(1-2 months).

King of noobs
 

RE: hack status thread

Posted Oct 31, 2015 10:05 pm

It is permanent premium ticket.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: hack status thread

Posted Oct 31, 2015 10:06 pm
mrq123 Posted on: 10/31/2015 5:21pm

Btw the premium tickets hack does not give you permanent tickets.And it is most likely something that wont get you banned.Have tested it for a while now.(1-2 months).


what do you mean? the premium tickets are permanet until you use them of course (then just apply hack again, and boom 10 more tickets)


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: hack status thread

Posted Oct 31, 2015 10:12 pm

Probably he meant the normal tickets.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: hack status thread

Posted Oct 31, 2015 10:28 pm

Oh god.I live up to my signature:DI thought that cause it said permanent it meant permanent even if you used them.

King of noobs