Skip to content
[Information]

hack status thread

Post here if hacks broken or fixed.

314 posts

RE: hack status thread

Posted Oct 12, 2015 3:26 am
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 10/11/2015 8:52pm

Instant reload and movement all break after a patch, I can't release the one that doesn't break because its duplicate hack posting...



Shame that yours count as duplicates even though they're completley different. What I thought would have happened instead was that the breakable ones would be taken down so that the unbreakable ones can stay.

RE: hack status thread

Posted Oct 12, 2015 12:54 pm

The problem is, its the same as the other hack except that it doesn't break after a patch. This is why effewe2 has to fix them every patch. Mine doesn't, for example after this patch all his hacks break after an hotfix. However my reload and 0% movement mod still work.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: hack status thread

Posted Oct 12, 2015 1:28 pm

I posted it, but sadly though the other users didn't see it survive through the update (its the exact same aob as before).

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: hack status thread

Posted Oct 12, 2015 1:55 pm
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 10/12/2015 8:11am

If your hack is different than what's up there, feel free to post it.  Hell, if people would fucking vote, broken hacks would drop down and good hacks would rise up. ;)



in the trainer they are sorted chronologically ( older on top )

PS different name but it's an unbreakable movement speed hack. Rather than fixed value or multiplicative it's a straight 100% bonus ( not 30->60 but 30->130 hence the correct labeling "x2" cause it's actually duplicating the original moving speed)

RE: hack status thread

Posted Oct 12, 2015 2:42 pm

What are the [un] hacks?

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: hack status thread

Posted Oct 12, 2015 5:42 pm

Nano drop hack didn't break for effewe2, so I didn't put it up there. Also I'm working on it.
EDIT: Yeah I found the problem, I'll fix it ASAP.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: hack status thread

Posted Oct 12, 2015 6:14 pm

Pulled my hacks down since apparently it is okay to take credit for someone elses hacks without giving credit to them and doing so without their permission, and instead released the most asked for private hacks. Have fun!

No need for duplicates right?

RE: hack status thread

Posted Oct 12, 2015 6:17 pm
effewe2 Posted on: 10/12/2015 2:14pm

Pulled my hacks down since apparently it is okay to take credit for someone elses hacks without giving credit to them and doing so without their permission, and instead released the most asked for private hacks. Have fun!

No need for duplicates right?


I released it so you didn't have to update it every patch....
Plus you took down every hack that you had, even the ones that no one never duplicated.....
And you make core and armor hack aob public...

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: hack status thread

Posted Oct 12, 2015 6:34 pm

Yep, I did make them public on purpose. Full auto will get patched, otherwise I would have released those AOB's too.

As for taking all my hacks down: yep, I did. You were just going to duplicate them all anyway, so go right ahead and duplicate the rest of them. Just make sure you give haenawolf credit for doing the original grade 10 and max slots hacks as well as xp hack like I did. And btw I got permission from haenawolf to post those because he didn't feel like updating them. I didn't go around him and ask an admin.

You never give me credit for mine so I don't expect you to now.

RE: hack status thread

Posted Oct 12, 2015 6:37 pm

I only made my own reload and movement because they broke every patch. So now people don't have to worry about broken hacks.
I never said I was going to duplicate everything.
And also you never gave me the reload and movement hack.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: hack status thread

Posted Oct 12, 2015 6:48 pm

You had also duplicated the nantonium drop hack and that hack is very very rare to break yet the moment I post it: less than 12 hours you release "unbreakable version" lmao  please. 1. I showed you how to do that hack, 2. That hack as a private hack has survived since the day they released black boxes which is why I came up with the hack in the first place: to get 'legit'(ish) unglitched black boxes. But I adjusted it to nano as well..

Honestly I don't care anymore so do what you do.

RE: hack status thread

Posted Oct 12, 2015 6:51 pm

I had a unbreakable nano drop hack that was immune to patches even though byte size changes. Because it broke more then once for me in the past, I thought it would be better to just keep a steady hack forever. I also removed that.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: hack status thread

Posted Oct 12, 2015 7:35 pm

what the hell, effewe, why you post those hacks, they need to stay private!

great, now people are copying the aobs and duplicating hacks...


EDIT: holy shit lol, so many OP hacks released, sas 4 is being murdered


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~