strictly speaking it's not necessary. You can extract an aob out of everything. If you make progress remind me and I'll send you mine... I still have some unreleased sas hacks
Thanks for the tip. The most progress I've made on cheat engine was that I found out what writes to the address of all the ammos. From there I just replace with code that does nothing. Probally If i look for the aob of those, I could be able to make an aob hack for it. Now that I think about it, you're right. I just need to extract the aob.
@The Ignorant Masses Thanks for the link. I can now expand my knoledge on the subject
@hackergonnahackLOL What I was trying to do is more of an ammo freeze than an ammo adder, where everytime you shoot, the ammo never goes down and always stays the same, where all you have to do is enable at title screen
EDIT: Zenwaichi, here's my progress so far:
First, I scanned and found the ammo. Then I did the "find out what writes to this address" thing. After that, I shoot(to find the top code you see in the image) then change weapons and back(to find the the bottom code you see in the image). Getting me at this:
The top code is the one that you change so that the clipsize freezes, and the bottom one is the one you change so that the clipsize doesen't change even when you switch weapons. From there, I would just doe the replace with code that does nothing on both. I noticed you released an infinite ammo hack on the trainer, but it only affects the top code and not the bottom one. What I was trying to do was to see if I could make an aob that could affect both, and that can be enabled at title screen.