KHUT stopped working
Downloaded Trainer: 18 days ago or so
Op System: Windows 8 x64
Browser: Google Chrome
Game(s): SAS4, BTD5, SAS TD
On tuesday 10/13/15, i was playing SAS4 single player, testing out some of the newer hacks that had come out. I refreshed my page after one of the hacks caused an error(Dont know which one) and redid all the hacks i had been using before that point, only thing was that after that, i could apply the hacks, but they didnt work ingame.
I tried 2 more games on ninja kiwi, and even tried Farmville 2 on Facebook.
It just seemed to stop applying the hacks ingame.
NOTE: My anti Virus (Webroot) see's KHUT as a "Win/32infect/"
dont know if that could be the cause
NOTE: Wifi speed is very slow.
I had also hit the badge button in the upper right, and that caused KHUT to become unresponsive during the time i was playing, and it freezes from time to time when applying hacks or just scrolling up and down.
I've looked for a solution for a couple of hours in my spare time, havent found one.