offer eye munin 92 gold
eye munin is good?
i have only 106 gold u.u
help, yours recommend this offer
6 posts
eye munin is good?
i have only 106 gold u.u
doesn't deserve it
save your gold for this
https://www.reddit.com/r/MAA/comments/3p14dd/friday_oct_23rd_400am_limited_aiso_eiso_on_sale/
doesn't deserve it
save your gold for this
https://www.reddit.com/r/MAA/comments/3p14dd/friday_oct_23rd_400am_limited_aiso_eiso_on_sale/
you saying save for shc or save for the hero iso? if it was hero iso.. note that only buy those that are unobtainable... like spec ops iso....
as for shc? ermm i dont think that weapon is good with this current meta.. but in future.. perhaps..
I read what is written there... It is strange how they are releasing more and more stuff... Is it the end so near ?
I hope not...
Sincerly, I like this game and maybe that's the only reason I spend so much time on FB.
On the topic, I don't think Eye of Munin is worthing that much gold. Maybe a maximum 64 gold...
Don't buy it.
I read what is written there... It is strange how they are releasing more and more stuff... Is it the end so near ?
I hope not...
Sincerly, I like this game and maybe that's the only reason I spend so much time on FB.
On the topic, I don't think Eye of Munin is worthing that much gold. Maybe a maximum 64 gold...
Don't buy it.
thanks, my gold is safe
As long as hacks work, I don't see any point in spending gold on items. At all.
Save gold for special features, like extra agent gear slot, new training bay, or lockbox hero sales. You don't need expensive items when you can just destroy everything with hacks. I know it's tempting because collecting new and rare stuff is fun, but it's really not worth it. No item is going to give you wins on pvp defense, regardless of how exclusive or expensive it is. The AI is retarded and too easy to beat, and a lot of other players cheat and beat your defense no matter what you do. Waste of gold.