RE: Swords and Souls
work for me. training alot and 1 hit 1 kill in every rounds :))
24 posts
work for me. training alot and 1 hit 1 kill in every rounds :))
wow these are useful, never thought this game would be hacked. I guess no games are safe from you guys. good job
I love this game, and all those working hacks make me love it even more.
Great game finally beat it and started a fresh run and im doing some hacking and these training hacks are amazing didn't know they existed... If i knew about it earlier i would have used it even on my original run. Thanks!
The dodge trainer never gives any perfects? :<
Oh, don't know how to read. Hold down a button
How do i use these im very new help pls :)
lol look up the kong 101 guide. that should help you
Took me a couple of tries to find the right process but once I did it worked perfect on Kartridge, which is the Kongregate Client, they're testing in beta.
Seem to still mostly work great.