KongHack trainer problems
I know i posted about this under the forum bout the trainer, but I honestly dont know what to do, or where to do it, so im asking again
I like really need help, ive run through everything i could think of.
Allowing it to run because my anti virus blocked it
Downloading it again
Erasing it with my anti-virus
Downloading it AGAIN
The problem, as best i can describe it, is it just stopped working. It goes through the process of applying the hacks, but thats it. the hacks dont work ingame. When I first noticed that hacks had stopped working was after i had refreshed a game SAS 4 and reapplied them. They just stopped one by one, in game, on wednesday of last week 10/14/15
I also noticed that in SAS4 i couldnt apply AoB's or edit values, they just wouldnt change.
Games ive tried it on
NinjaKiwi(will edit this list when i try out more games)
- SAS4
- BTD 5
- BTD 4
- Bloons Monkey City
- Farmville 2( one of the hacks still work on that game, and ive used it recently so i gave it another try, nada)
Kongregate
- SAS4(Same result, which is nothing happened)
Im so confused as to why it just stopped......I virus scanned my PC and got rid of almost every virus,
(Is it an IP ban?)
I really need help,
Tommorow(10/20/15) im going to see if it works on my friends computer, and if it does, then its something with this one.







