Custom Title
Is there a title thing at the page, I have absolutely no idea where to change it. Help me please.
Idk How to use the title
4 posts
Is there a title thing at the page, I have absolutely no idea where to change it. Help me please.
lolwut?
If you're referring to the title under your username, you need to earn points and buy the title changer from the store.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
I think he did buy it. He got a 5k purchase in his log.
The quickest way is to go here https://konghack.com/ucp/inventory and press the 'use' button at the title item.
The long way to get there is profile name (top right corner) > My Points > Inventory.
Don't waste too much time reading this.
People and that damn information tag. WTF information are they providing? Removed.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez