I have 2 trainers. 1 is my trainer, the other is a completely separate trainer I give out to a few trusted individuals with a few hacks.
There is only 1 person other than me who has my full trainer, and he is my neighbor whom I have known for over 15 years.
The one I gave more recently only has 4 hacks in it. reload, movement, force drop black box, and force drop nantonium box.
Hardly even close to my full trainer which is still growing in size lol.
Everything in the trainer I give away is nothing that isn't already on here or was on here at one point in time. And as I said it is a standalone CE trainer (.exe) which means he can't see the AoBs. Just a button to push to enable the hack.
Said person asked me for the reload and movement more recently since KHUT hasn't been working for him lately. So I added it to his box drop trainer I gave him months ago. Not hard since its just a couple drag and drops to add buttons to the trainer, and a couple copy and pastes from my lua script to the other trainers lua script.