Skip to content
[Information]

General hack talk

General talk about hacks related to SAS4.

66 posts

General hack talk

Posted Oct 29, 2015 11:54 pm

You can chat here about hacks.

But keep useless fucking posts like: "How do I post a reply?" out of here :P

Anything about SAS4 hacking in general or replies about it can go here. GG THX

 

RE: General hack talk

Posted Oct 31, 2015 1:00 am

Would anyone like to see what the new premiums look like? I could show you it in action.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: General hack talk

Posted Oct 31, 2015 1:23 am

Looks like they finally added that gun with the green tubes in the game. current tournament winners get one.

Took them long enough to add it. Image of it was in game for very long time and just now they get around to putting it in the game.

RE: General hack talk

Posted Oct 31, 2015 1:38 pm

Furie in game.I got the furie, am trying to get the new premium weapons in also...
But it looks like they made the premiums weapons differently and harder to obtain then previous premiums.
ZombieMachineGun
And also by the way there are several weapons that are for zombies to hold, like zombiemachinegun, zombie flamethrower,zombieminigun, etc.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: General hack talk

Posted Oct 31, 2015 6:47 pm

hey, anyone know why my weapon damage x2 hack got so many downvotes?

its working perfectly fine for me, can anyone else confirm thats its working?



i'm thinking there is another hack that is conflicting with this one, weird..as i don't see any hack that is at all related to mine :P


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: General hack talk

Posted Oct 31, 2015 7:13 pm

No idea though.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: General hack talk

Posted Oct 31, 2015 10:27 pm
styruslolz Posted on: 10/31/2015 2:47pm

hey, anyone know why my weapon damage x2 hack got so many downvotes?

its working perfectly fine for me, can anyone else confirm thats its working?



i'm thinking there is another hack that is conflicting with this one, weird..as i don't see any hack that is at all related to mine :P


I just found it's not compatible with the "Always crit" hack.
 

RE: General hack talk

Posted Oct 31, 2015 10:33 pm

Yeah, its blocking the wildcards...

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: General hack talk

Posted Nov 4, 2015 1:23 am
Foxtheboss Posted on: 10/31/2015 6:27pm
styruslolz Posted on: 10/31/2015 2:47pm

hey, anyone know why my weapon damage x2 hack got so many downvotes?

its working perfectly fine for me, can anyone else confirm thats its working?



i'm thinking there is another hack that is conflicting with this one, weird..as i don't see any hack that is at all related to mine :P


I just found it's not compatible with the "Always crit" hack.
 


thanks dude, good observation, ill try to fix this shit soon 
 


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: General hack talk

Posted Nov 4, 2015 3:27 am

Its easy, just make the part that passes through always crit ??

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: General hack talk

Posted Nov 4, 2015 8:53 pm
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 11/03/2015 10:27pm

Its easy, just make the part that passes through always crit ??


yea i know, i should fix it right now but i dont want to...

no motiviation and takes too long to set up especially with my laggy pc


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: General hack talk

Posted Nov 4, 2015 9:05 pm
styruslolz Posted on: 11/04/2015 3:53pm
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 11/03/2015 10:27pm

Its easy, just make the part that passes through always crit ??


yea i know, i should fix it right now but i dont want to...

no motiviation and takes too long to set up especially with my laggy pc



Check your inbox.
What I sent you shouldn't interfere at all with your original AoBs and should survive all patches.

Yes I'm well aware of where the player structure is, however this AoB is not in the player structure directly.
 

RE: General hack talk

Posted Nov 4, 2015 9:10 pm
effewe2 Posted on: 11/04/2015 4:05pm

Check your inbox.
What I sent you shouldn't interfere at all with your original AoBs and should survive all patches.

Yes I'm well aware of where the player structure is, however this AoB is not in the player structure directly.
 


nice job, thanks man, i updated the hack with your aobs laugh


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: General hack talk

Posted Nov 4, 2015 9:15 pm

You didn't need to get a new aob, just make the 24 00 parts 24 ??

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: General hack talk

Posted Nov 4, 2015 9:26 pm

Not like it took him any effort lol

I was already playing around with it anyway.