Skip to content
Locked [Closed]

SAS4 - Griefing The Multiplayer Server

How to grief the server with Cheat Engine

24 posts

RE: SAS4 - Griefing The Multiplayer Server

Posted Nov 4, 2015 1:14 am

Thanks! 
Heres a random idea:
If we put diffferent types of symbols in another part of the character, would it work?

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 - Griefing The Multiplayer Server

Posted Nov 4, 2015 1:27 am

well crashing the server was fun. Now that is fixed, any other fun ideas? This game is getting really boring now :P


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS4 - Griefing The Multiplayer Server

Posted Nov 4, 2015 1:30 am
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 11/03/2015 8:14pm

Thanks! 
Heres a random idea:
If we put diffferent types of symbols in another part of the character, would it work?



yeah, it should, I believe I had gotten it to happen when I tried to use 0xA3 in a name which is for the character £ , I can't remember if this was it or was when I just used 0xA0 which is basically a space like 0x20's character but used in a different language's setup.
 

RE: SAS4 - Griefing The Multiplayer Server

Posted Nov 4, 2015 3:25 am

Depends on how they fixed it.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 - Griefing The Multiplayer Server

Posted Nov 4, 2015 8:51 pm

I think they just blocked all simple searches now, you can still change your name with the swf though :P


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS4 - Griefing The Multiplayer Server

Posted Nov 4, 2015 9:14 pm

It was obviously patched, but yeah its still easy to directly change it through aob.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 - Griefing The Multiplayer Server

Posted Nov 5, 2015 11:51 pm

Well Cheers to NK for fixing this really quickly, sure if they'd just responded to my 4 emails about it in the first place, it wouldn't have escalated but oh well.  I guess I could also share how to give other players negative hp so they get one-hit killed by zombies.... Great for LMS Griefing XD. Which unsurprisingly enough, I have emailed NK about this as well, months ago, they've not done anything about it yet......... /sigh..

Too bad the attack other players mod stopped working, was fun in beta XD.

@hackergonnahackLOL : I take it you know how to make the zombies have Infinite HP? going from your signature, it would seem you do XD.

RE: SAS4 - Griefing The Multiplayer Server

Posted Nov 6, 2015 12:49 am

I know how to make the damage negative so I can't kill zombies (tested it in SP), but not infinite HP zombies.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

This topic is locked.