Skip to content
[Help]

Stuck loading?

10 posts

Stuck loading?

Posted Nov 18, 2015 8:02 am

I get stuck at the loading screen, and can't even enter the game.

Someone told me that it happens when you're logged in during maintenance or something, and you get stuck logged in, and someone needs to log you out from the server. Is there some way to fix this? I've got like, suspicious h4x0rzed weapons and tons of elite cores, so I'd probably get banned if I went to Ninja Kiwi forums.

RE: Stuck loading?

Posted Nov 18, 2015 8:41 pm

possibly you have been banned from the game


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: Stuck loading?

Posted Nov 18, 2015 8:45 pm

ID ban to be more percise. This is like the highest level of ban.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: Stuck loading?

Posted Nov 18, 2015 9:37 pm
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 11/18/2015 3:45pm

ID ban to be more percise. This is like the highest level of ban.


yup lol, only entire account ban can be worse than this 


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: Stuck loading?

Posted Nov 18, 2015 9:37 pm

if you're playing on kong, then this is highest level of ban congrats yes


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: Stuck loading?

Posted Nov 19, 2015 12:23 am

How'd they decide to roflban me instead of the MP ban that everyone else appears to get?

RE: Stuck loading?

Posted Nov 19, 2015 12:48 am

Dunno, may have been the new hacks released.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: Stuck loading?

Posted Nov 22, 2015 5:20 pm

Hello everyone!

Same happens to me but only when I'm using Firefox.
The game works fine in Chrome (old version), Opera and Slimjet.
 

RE: Stuck loading?

Posted Nov 22, 2015 8:15 pm

Might be firefox issues with this.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.