PvP Pre-banned warning
found this on facebook.. really glad if some data miner could verify this
Can any Data Miner confirm this
8 posts
found this on facebook.. really glad if some data miner could verify this
It's real. There's also a "yellow flag" and "red flag" style warning. I imagine if need be, we can AOB around that someday and see if it works.
atdt *67
Does this mean we can't use charles or anything on pvp today?
It's real. There's also a "yellow flag" and "red flag" style warning. I imagine if need be, we can AOB around that someday and see if it works.
Jarly would you explain what yellow and red flag? yellow as warning and red as the actual ban?
last time they implemented this people which play normally would also get effected..
all i can say is that they are indeed testing stuff as they are next to none actions were taken during this pvp season...
It's real. There's also a "yellow flag" and "red flag" style warning. I imagine if need be, we can AOB around that someday and see if it works.
Jarly would you explain what yellow and red flag? yellow as warning and red as the actual ban?
last time they implemented this people which play normally would also get effected..
all i can say is that they are indeed testing stuff as they are next to none actions were taken during this pvp season...
That yellow/red flag has been a part of the game's code for many months if not years. I've seen the error described above, but I've never seen the use of an actual PVP ban. I wouldn't stress about it.
atdt *67
These stuff in the game since long time, months ago a lot of people recieved the messages for no reason (remember back it was a big error in the game). I wouldn't worry about anything, if you don't get reported by other users PD won't start an investigation and the system won't be able to auto-detect cheaters.
Repeat after me
if you don't get reported by other users PD won't start an investigation and the system won't be able to auto-detect cheaters.
Yet. Auto bans could be added in the future. In any case, it's always best to hack carefully
It's an old experimental feature, like people have already said, nothing to worry about.
PD have tried numerous things to prevent hacking but they can't. I'm pretty convinced they've given up by now. But even so yeah, keep a low profile just to be safe, since mass reports might lead to PD actually taking a look.