Skip to content
[Request]

KHwar to be brought back to life

So inactive..

7 posts

KHwar to be brought back to life

Posted Nov 24, 2015 3:11 pm

So I started playing some Khwar, and I ran into some errors preventing me from playing. I went to the forums to see how to fix the error, and to my surprise, the last post/reply was several months ago! I was wondering if this would be brought back up again (and maybe even posted to Kongregate)

RE: KHwar to be brought back to life

Posted Nov 24, 2015 3:53 pm

I haven't had the ambition to do anything with it.  I have to finish the KH v3 upgrade before I can even attempt to touch KHW again.  I haven't touched any KH Code in months.  It's probably depression, I'll probably get out of it, but so long as the bitch I live with is unemployed and being a mega cunt, I'll never touch code again. :(


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: KHwar to be brought back to life

Posted Dec 8, 2015 7:17 am

That is a little sad to hear, but as long as the site works and I can get help/help others with hacks here, free so far, I don't mind, and in a couple months when my points run low I will probably donate $5 or so.

I am an angel.
I rise from the darkness.
I bring knowledge;
knowledge of fire and ice and destruction.
I rise towards the light.

RE: KHwar to be brought back to life

Posted Jan 12, 2016 2:32 pm

I personally try to donate and Keep an ad running on the site. Though I would love to get a chance to try the War. Good luck on life getting better so that perhaps you will start coding again!

RE: KHwar to be brought back to life

Posted Jul 6, 2016 4:25 pm

I hate to revive old posts, especially for my first one on a forum.  I came across this KHWar game the other day and managed to get on (granted not much worked).  But thats irrelivant.  I was wondering if the project is 100% dead or if it maybe had a small amount of life still in it?  Only reason I ask is because i play another game that is quite similar, but still quite different. KHWar would be a much more in depth version, and longer, than the one i currently play.  (you can check it at www.empireattack.com)  Same basic concept, but this one being more in depth would appeal to me much more.

RE: KHwar to be brought back to life

Posted Jul 6, 2016 5:04 pm

there's nothing planned on the short term about it. It is one of the low priority updates/fixes in a huge chunk of stuff that is undergoing updates. With luck it could get back up in a month or in a year, just don't hold your breath for it.
Your first post wasn't bad gg