Tap Adventure
If you guys have any hacks, especially godmode, post them here for this game. Thanks!
Any more hacks you guys found? Post them!
15 posts
If you guys have any hacks, especially godmode, post them here for this game. Thanks!
Nope but I found out that changing the that Cheat engine can't modify the green gems they revert Intantly.
Gems (the green ones), UNUSED runestones (purple) and keys (both total and unused, I think) revert instantly after changing via Cheat Engine.
Found that the formula works for changing values in achievements (including # of runestones).
Also, changing the level values for all 7 heroes at once caused flash player to crash.
the craft artifact AOB cannot be found, upgrade artifact however can, also a upgrade health costing 0 hack would be very helpful, thanks.
Added hack for changing "level"/ranking (1-5 stars) of heroes':
4bytes*8+6
Suggestion: find address for heroes' levels first, then find address for number of stars. That way you don't have to wait until you have over 100 EE coins to upgrade 7th hero's level.
EDIT: williamcjj, 4bytes*8+6 also works for health levels and skill levels.
EDIT: Skills will go to 0 if you put in a value above the max level value. It fixes itself when you change the value to an acceptable amount.
thx torne, worked
I can't make anything work. I'm using KH Easy Trainer 1.41.
I tried using CE with chrome,opera and why doesnt work for me like speed hack or something? do I need do download the game?
I tried using CE with chrome,opera and why doesnt work for me like speed hack or something? do I need do download the game?
Go in your start menu, type run, open run, for opera type opera --no-sandbox and for chrome type chrome --no-sandbox.
I tried using CE with chrome,opera and why doesnt work for me like speed hack or something? do I need do download the game?
Go in your start menu, type run, open run, for opera type opera --no-sandbox and for chrome type chrome --no-sandbox.
Here's a quick visual aid if needed:
And once you click okay, you'd be able to use cheat engine speedhack.
I still cant yet. only the website faster not the game in kong :/
either you attached the wrong process or the game is somehow blocking speedhack
Well, none of them work for me except speedhack. I even tried it before loading the game and nothing.
EDIT: I finally managed to get it to work but it's really hard to implement it. It has to be done before loading with speedhack set to very low value to have enough time to change it.
Any hack to make the game lag less?
Well, none of them work for me except speedhack. I even tried it before loading the game and nothing.
EDIT: I finally managed to get it to work but it's really hard to implement it. It has to be done before loading with speedhack set to very low value to have enough time to change it.
EDIT :
Ignore everything, I mistook this for the 2nd version of the game. No wonder nothing worked. I'm a total idiot.