Skip to content
Sticky Locked [Information]

Post your MAA/KH NOOB questions here!

answers may or may not be provided

210 posts

RE: Post your MAA/KH NOOB questions here!

Posted Aug 1, 2016 1:44 pm



I've been online gaming for years now. In many of the games, a quantity would go to negative if it went to high. I set the boss score to 500000 or something and the victory to 10 million or something. Voila! -1 Billion score. I'm at the bottom of the scoreboard and I will always be there now. 😂

Does not work for me , tried everything got even negative scores but they never record, only positive scores record,so now it is worse, I have 945,897.000,000 points. I cannot have friends because of this..not that is important, but will help with group boss . If someone have an ideea how to change my score in 1.12.5..thanks

 

RE: Post your MAA/KH NOOB questions here!

Posted Aug 4, 2016 5:30 pm

Can someone explain me how this guy stealth my AoBs codes from KH Ultra Trainer?
help to denounce plz


 

I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.

RE: Post your MAA/KH NOOB questions here!

Posted Aug 4, 2016 9:36 pm
Ahssherder Posted on: 08/04/2016 1:30pm

Can someone explain me how this guy stealth my AoBs codes from KH Ultra Trainer?
help to denounce plz



we get the swf by dumping it from memory. all they did was apply the AOB's before dumping it, and compared it to the original to see what changed. its annoying but theres really no way to prevent it. its happened to other members before. im surprised it took them this long to hit maa

RE: Post your MAA/KH NOOB questions here!

Posted Aug 8, 2016 10:26 pm

Hi people,

I have a problem, today, no allies, plus whatever I do when I close and open game (or refresh) it seems as I did nothing.
MOST IMPORTANT : I accept 12gold 6th day of celebration, and it is not saved :( will I be able to accept other rewards to end of celebration?

Thanks in advance

RE: Post your MAA/KH NOOB questions here!

Posted Aug 8, 2016 11:16 pm
nicksaric94 Posted on: 08/08/2016 6:26pm

Hi people,

I have a problem, today, no allies, plus whatever I do when I close and open game (or refresh) it seems as I did nothing.
MOST IMPORTANT : I accept 12gold 6th day of celebration, and it is not saved :( will I be able to accept other rewards to end of celebration?

Thanks in advance

had that problem yestarday, all seems right today tho

 

RE: Post your MAA/KH NOOB questions here!

Posted Aug 9, 2016 11:38 am
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 08/08/2016 7:16pm
nicksaric94 Posted on: 08/08/2016 6:26pm

Hi people,

I have a problem, today, no allies, plus whatever I do when I close and open game (or refresh) it seems as I did nothing.
MOST IMPORTANT : I accept 12gold 6th day of celebration, and it is not saved :( will I be able to accept other rewards to end of celebration?

Thanks in advance

had that problem yestarday, all seems right today tho

 



Yes, everythings ok today (using chrome). But yesterday I used firefox afterwards, it had no problems.

RE: Post your MAA/KH NOOB questions here!

Posted Aug 9, 2016 8:31 pm

You might report the video. You can see Report at the bottom of the video I believe. Youtube will give you 3 strikes and close your channel, without giving you a any recourse.  Anyone here with a youtube account can report a video for being offensive, copyright infringement.  He's obviously being a pendejo about it - so let him have it.

atdt *67

RE: Post your MAA/KH NOOB questions here!

Posted Aug 14, 2016 10:38 am

Ahssherder, can you PM me? I got a way that will make your AOBs undetectable... I though about it, and am sure it will leave fake cheaters helpless...

RE: Post your MAA/KH NOOB questions here!

Posted Aug 19, 2016 3:55 am

as of today, i have collected 519 CPs and 318 gold. i have missed many SOs and PVPs since last year, so that means i have missed lots of heroes to recruit. i'm thinking about using my CPs and golds to buy some new heroes. can anybody recommend what heroes that i should buy?
or should i just keep my golds and CPs to prepare for the next SO?

RE: Post your MAA/KH NOOB questions here!

Posted Aug 19, 2016 1:09 pm

If you want to play SOs and PVPs, best recruit latest/proven heroes... Proven as, Spitfire, for me... Or maybe Nico Minoru... Other thing you could do is go play Seasson 2 if you hadnt and recruit needed heroes for deploys... Then at larest chapters unlock Worthy heroes.... Id personally go with that.

This topic is locked.