RE: Post your MAA/KH NOOB questions here!
thx anyways
| Filename | Size | Downloads |
|---|---|---|
| items0.rar | 728.05 KB | 1,007 |
I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.
answers may or may not be provided
210 posts
thx anyways
| Filename | Size | Downloads |
|---|---|---|
| items0.rar | 728.05 KB | 1,007 |
I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.
can anyone tell one where to find and make AOB codes for MAA
can anyone tell one where to find and make AOB codes for MAA
https://konghack.com/topic/10171-a_quick_little_tutorial_on_aob_hacking_with_cheat_engine?p=95086
I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.
can anyone tell one where to find and make AOB codes for MAA
did you try searching before asking??
thx anyways
can anyone tell one where to find and make AOB codes for MAA
https://konghack.com/topic/10171-a_quick_little_tutorial_on_aob_hacking_with_cheat_engine?p=95086
Thanks for all your assistance!
| Filename | Size | Downloads |
|---|---|---|
| items0.rar | 728.05 KB | 1,007 |
thx for helping
i did find this one but i was thinking there might be a guide on MAA separately
Is it possible to hack MAA using userid and sessionID? Like dragon city
why client.xml doesnot show for me on charles? :(
Hi, guys. Is the PVE Agent Damage Boost working? I have been using it for 2-3 days, but today it just stopped working. Not sure if it's only here.
Clear cache
close browser and start again
It should work
Hi, guys. Is the PVE Agent Damage Boost working? I have been using it for 2-3 days, but today it just stopped working. Not sure if it's only here.
if these instructions dont work:
Clear cache
close browser and start again
It should work
then it might be due to the recent update in preperation for the new spec op.
it may take a while to figure out what is going on
Clear the cache worked. Didn't even think about that, but looks so obvious now lol
Thanks for the quick reply! :)
There's a request forum for other games. Don't post non-MAA stuff here.
atdt *67
i am trying to but can't.
items0.xml when i click on save response nothing happens
Am i doing something wrong?
I have the same problem since the beggining , I cannot save items0. I know that once I knew how to do it, someone posted the methode somewhere in the posts but I cannot find the methode anymore. If someone can help, is great. Sorry for my fly's memory.
i am trying to but can't.
items0.xml when i click on save response nothing happens
Am i doing something wrong?
I have the same problem since the beggining , I cannot save items0. I know that once I knew how to do it, someone posted the methode somewhere in the posts but I cannot find the methode anymore. If someone can help, is great. Sorry for my fly's memory.
https://maa#-a.akamaihd.net/marvelshield/production_n7/ac/20160113164628/client/xml/en_US/items0.xml
maa# - swap in your maa Server number
Current update timestamp
so my link looks like this:
https://maa8-a.akamaihd.net/marvelshield/production_n7/ac/20160113164628/client/xml/en_US/items0.xml
Anyone here knows how to work with javascript c#?