RE: Post your MAA/KH NOOB questions here!
Anyone here knows how to work with javascript c#?
my brother is a software engineer and he sez that those are two seperate programming languages.
so do you mean java, or C#?
answers may or may not be provided
210 posts
Anyone here knows how to work with javascript c#?
my brother is a software engineer and he sez that those are two seperate programming languages.
so do you mean java, or C#?
both actually
i was triying to decode utf-8 but failing to get right string. I was just looking for someone who can help
any hack for the Gb of spec 32??? and how to do it
any hack for the Gb of spec 32??? and how to do it
multiple actually.
these files work with charles. then to allow you to refight ally GBs on a daily basis.
https://konghack.com/topic/10133-maa_gb
these charles hacks allow you to change the amount of HP a GB has. thus allowing you to get more money from them.
look for lines like this one <healthRating>*</healthRating> somewhere in the 190000 line range of the client.xml
change it to like <healthRating>10000</healthRating>, and you will be swimming in silver.
and if you multi post like this again i will petition to have you banned.
oh and no more posts in all caps, read the posting rules.
ok sorry :( btw thank you i have to edit it with notpad right?? i have two client.xml what i do?? http://prntscr.com/9toet2
ok sorry :( btw thank you i have to edit it with notpad right?? i have two client.xml what i do?? http://prntscr.com/9toet2
that depends upon what you want to do. you have 2 becaused you refreshed.
save a local copy, then map the local copy.
then you can start making the above (or below) edits.
these files work with charles. then to allow you to refight ally GBs on a daily basis. https://konghack.com/topic/10133-maa_gb these charles hacks allow you to change the amount of HP a GB has. thus allowing you to get more money from them. look for lines like this one <healthrating>*</healthrating> somewhere in the 190000 line range of the client.xml change it to like <healthrating>10000</healthrating>, and you will be swimming in silver.
there are no XML hacks for lockboxes.
there are GB hacks, please see the above post
HI is anyone currently experiencing issues with damage boost on opera? my ultratraier keeos crashing at applying that hack.
How to setup Charles for MAA? I think I did it but when I put charles on and then go to MAA it won't load MAA anymore.
How to setup Charles for MAA? I think I did it but when I put charles on and then go to MAA it won't load MAA anymore.
the xml files must be corrupted get new ones and edit them without making any mistake
would anyone mind uploading latest items0.xml
i can't download it
would anyone mind uploading latest items0.xml
i can't download it
i wont tell you how to do this again.
look here: https://konghack.com/post/95630
How to setup Charles for MAA? I think I did it but when I put charles on and then go to MAA it won't load MAA anymore.
the xml files must be corrupted get new ones and edit them without making any mistake
didn't even edit anything yet...
would anyone mind uploading latest items0.xml
i can't download it
i wont tell you how to do this again.
look here: https://konghack.com/post/95630
I want the latest one
That is old file it doesn't have winter solider lockbox
that's why i asked for latest copy of items0.xml
i
How to setup Charles for MAA? I think I did it but when I put charles on and then go to MAA it won't load MAA anymore.
the xml files must be corrupted get new ones and edit them without making any mistake
didn't even edit anything yet...
read the easy win forum cover to cover, instructions are contained within.