Skip to content
Sticky Locked [Information]

Post your MAA/KH NOOB questions here!

answers may or may not be provided

210 posts

RE: Post your MAA/KH NOOB questions here!

Posted Jan 27, 2016 11:39 pm
rishabh_kr432 Posted on: 01/27/2016 4:38pm
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 01/26/2016 7:37pm
rishabh_kr432 Posted on: 01/26/2016 4:06pm

would anyone mind uploading latest items0.xml
i can't download it

i wont tell you how to do this again.
look here: https://konghack.com/post/95630

I want the latest one 
That is old file it doesn't have winter solider lockbox 
that's why i asked for latest copy of items0.xml

you are an idiot.
here is a direct quote of my post:

kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 01/20/2016 6:54pm

https://maa#-a.akamaihd.net/marvelshield/production_n7/ac/20160113164628/client/xml/en_US/items0.xml

maa# - swap in your maa Server number
Current update timestamp

so my link looks like this:
https://maa8-a.akamaihd.net/marvelshield/production_n7/ac/20160113164628/client/xml/en_US/items0.xml

if you want the current one you just change the blue part, duh!
im unsure how i could have been clearer. dont ask for this again.


 

RE: Post your MAA/KH NOOB questions here!

Posted Feb 4, 2016 10:47 pm

Guys, is it dangerous use the autowin on PvP? I have a friend doing it since 1 week ago and PD didn't ban him, but I am afraid to try. I can get adamantium with no problems, I have all the heroes in the game and many good weapons, but I hate play the pvp. So I would enjoy skip these fights.

RE: Post your MAA/KH NOOB questions here!

Posted Feb 5, 2016 12:36 am
rishabh_kr432 Posted on: 02/02/2016 4:40pm

ok this is definiety a noob question but can anyone please tell me what's the reward id for 10cp? 
I can't find it
i have found for 3 cp but not for 10cp


 <rewardId> (A) for each of the CPs, which in turn look up an <itemCollectionId> (B):

  • 1 CP - (A) a307ee74425caade8ae108302d14c76b;
    (B) 12155bbbfa95f22ffb9e79bbfc7946ac
  • 3 CP - (A) 60fd8225874129de202c5b1de35487e0;
  • (B) 39c5b0a5cdcbb761a27839d8f0cab9f6
  • 5 CP - (A) 05adda70ef08f8e407d0c640b8efd6e7;
  • (B) eaea7b1ffd048b0400293e93bb2ffd01
  • 10 CP - (A) 1b32677ab3b1179f967df4ca68b3a79d;
  • (B) 73f8d04cc7d9bf969e9ada8abcc0f6e1

I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.

RE: Post your MAA/KH NOOB questions here!

Posted Feb 5, 2016 2:13 am
sweet_nath Posted on: 02/04/2016 5:47pm

Guys, is it dangerous use the autowin on PvP? I have a friend doing it since 1 week ago and PD didn't ban him, but I am afraid to try. I can get adamantium with no problems, I have all the heroes in the game and many good weapons, but I hate play the pvp. So I would enjoy skip these fights.



I wouldn't worry about cheating. We've been through this debate before; they do nothing.

As for PVP, you might do your daily 5, and on the last 2-3 days, get yourself to 1800-2000 rating, so that you can have adamantium, even with many losses. 
 
Daily 5 until the last day, then gun it. Don't worry about cheating.

 
Also - Ahssherder, that's very nicely organized, thanks.

atdt *67

RE: Post your MAA/KH NOOB questions here!

Posted Feb 5, 2016 7:58 pm
Ahssherder Posted on: 02/04/2016 7:36pm
rishabh_kr432 Posted on: 02/02/2016 4:40pm

ok this is definiety a noob question but can anyone please tell me what's the reward id for 10cp? 
I can't find it
i have found for 3 cp but not for 10cp


 <rewardId> (A) for each of the CPs, which in turn look up an <itemCollectionId> (B):

  • 1 CP - (A) a307ee74425caade8ae108302d14c76b;
    (B) 12155bbbfa95f22ffb9e79bbfc7946ac
  • 3 CP - (A) 60fd8225874129de202c5b1de35487e0;
  • (B) 39c5b0a5cdcbb761a27839d8f0cab9f6
  • 5 CP - (A) 05adda70ef08f8e407d0c640b8efd6e7;
  • (B) eaea7b1ffd048b0400293e93bb2ffd01
  • 10 CP - (A) 1b32677ab3b1179f967df4ca68b3a79d;
  • (B) 73f8d04cc7d9bf969e9ada8abcc0f6e1

Thanks Ahssherder
 

RE: Post your MAA/KH NOOB questions here!

Posted Feb 6, 2016 2:55 am

Is the damage dealt = to the silver you get, if so then why not crank up the hit points on the creature to max out the gains, you can do the trainer to do massive damage or the CE-1hit kill

RE: Post your MAA/KH NOOB questions here!

Posted Feb 6, 2016 1:39 pm
jarly Posted on: 02/04/2016 9:13pm

I wouldn't worry about cheating. We've been through this debate before; they do nothing.

As for PVP, you might do your daily 5, and on the last 2-3 days, get yourself to 1800-2000 rating, so that you can have adamantium, even with many losses. 
 
Daily 5 until the last day, then gun it. Don't worry about cheating.


So, this is what I do. 5 daily and 30 more in the last day to get adamantium. It's working since deathlok's pvp. It's not a problem for me, I am just too lazy to play the match. This is why I would like to use the auto win. I don't lose more than 5 matches in a pvp season anyway. 

RE: Post your MAA/KH NOOB questions here!

Posted Feb 6, 2016 3:08 pm
sweet_nath Posted on: 02/06/2016 8:39am
jarly Posted on: 02/04/2016 9:13pm

I wouldn't worry about cheating. We've been through this debate before; they do nothing.

As for PVP, you might do your daily 5, and on the last 2-3 days, get yourself to 1800-2000 rating, so that you can have adamantium, even with many losses. 
 
Daily 5 until the last day, then gun it. Don't worry about cheating.


So, this is what I do. 5 daily and 30 more in the last day to get adamantium. It's working since deathlok's pvp. It's not a problem for me, I am just too lazy to play the match. This is why I would like to use the auto win. I don't lose more than 5 matches in a pvp season anyway. 


the auto win cheat stoped working :/
 

This topic is locked.