RE: Post your MAA/KH NOOB questions here!
Is 901.xml the xml for daily missions? What does map local do?
answers may or may not be provided
210 posts
Is 901.xml the xml for daily missions? What does map local do?
Is 901.xml the xml for daily missions? What does map local do?
yes, 901 is for daily missions.
map local allows you to replace the remote (or playdoms files) with local versions of the same file. so you can make edits (hacks) to the local, then by mapping local you replace theirs with yours.
Is 901.xml the xml for daily missions? What does map local do?
yes, 901 is for daily missions.
map local allows you to replace the remote (or playdoms files) with local versions of the same file. so you can make edits (hacks) to the local, then by mapping local you replace theirs with yours.
Thanks a lot. Just tried it and it works. Does force dropping isos work during spec ops?
Is 901.xml the xml for daily missions? What does map local do?
yes, 901 is for daily missions.
map local allows you to replace the remote (or playdoms files) with local versions of the same file. so you can make edits (hacks) to the local, then by mapping local you replace theirs with yours.
Thanks a lot. Just tried it and it works. Does force dropping isos work during spec ops?
sort of, you need to find the correct item dropping ratio, somewhere on one of the forums there was a discussion about it, then edit your XMLs to match.
Last question. What are the .swf files for?
Last question. What are the .swf files for?
SWFs are flash files, so being as i only know enough to be dangerous, my assumption is that they are the actual game files, like images and code for game mechanics, but i am not entirely sure.
Is the score hack working in the daily mission? The score is indeed increased but when i exit the map the stars won't go up. I tried decreasing the score and even though i exited with a score of a million, the stars won't register?
Is the score hack working in the daily mission? The score is indeed increased but when i exit the map the stars won't go up. I tried decreasing the score and even though i exited with a score of a million, the stars won't register?
worked this morning, you might need to refresh to see the prizes.
I refreshed but nothing changes. If it is possible, can you tell me the values u changed?
I refreshed but nothing changes. If it is possible, can you tell me the values u changed?
clear your cache
I refreshed but nothing changes. If it is possible, can you tell me the values u changed?
clear your cache
I did that too but it didn't work. Just tried today's daily and for some reason it works. Thanks again for your time.
Someone know how to do simulator without energy?? I mean i searched in danger_room.xml. I found nothing there...
I haven't seen a working hack fo this yet. I've tried speedhack; it looks good, but when you spend more Sim points than you have, you get a CVE. Also, if you freeze the value for Sim Points, same situation.
atdt *67
Someone know how to do simulator without energy?? I mean i searched in danger_room.xml. I found nothing there...
I haven't seen a working hack fo this yet. I've tried speedhack; it looks good, but when you spend more Sim points than you have, you get a CVE. Also, if you freeze the value for Sim Points, same situation.
assume it is server based like many other spendables
Someone can help me to modify loot table from daily? i tryied to modify loot table from season 1, no results... pretty hard to find which 1 is for 12.2. I found some weights( cp, gold, and other stuffs) :)