RE: Post your MAA/KH NOOB questions here!
question here:
I making my way to get i-iso drops since the hell will froze before I land on a 1k U-iso. Im all good to this point
74.0
5
1450735200
d7bf10dd98d479cfe90385d97b8c3d46
1448136000
26.0, then change the 74.0 to 0.1 and the 26.o to 99.9
Since here no problem at all (I deduced that the SO.xml(or the 1034.xml) is the actual client.xml patched with the current event, right?) my gripe is the other part:
.*
I cant find where to change this. I still had some old xml compilation and in the 112.xml I can find that code but from the client is impossible, the search windows gave no matchs.
I guess That I need to dowload the whole xml files with Curl to find the 1034.xml that is the current SO and in there I can apply those changes and then do the same with 112.xml to farm U-isos there
My other question is to use 112.xml. I guess that is the xml for chaphet 12 and certain number there is for the missions from 1 to 6. I saw a screenshot in this same post and I notice that one user had 112.xml, danger room.xml and another 112.xml but I only have ab, assets_metadata, client, itemso, items1 and command list and I had no idea how to proceed from here.
Any help will be appreciate
**Edit**
I manage to download 1034 with Curl ( It was a bit dificult for me since I more used to visual references than text step by step) and manage to edit Hit and Ko and loot type, now I gonna try to see If I can insert those changes in the client to see if they are correct.
***EDIT***
NVM I figure if you select a mission the xml will appear in charles (simulation = danger room) SO (1034) and so on.
Well t least if someone with the same problem come they will figure now how to do it.