Cheat Engine basic AoB trainer for flash/unity.
I have not seen anyone on here share one yet, so I figured I would share the basic framework I use in a CE trainer to make life easier.
This framework will provide a function to auto-attach a flash/unity process for most popular web browsers (Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari, Opera, etc.) courtesy of haenawolf.
It will provide the Aobswap plugin which can also be found on the cheatengine forums (credits to whomever it was on there that wrote it. as I did not), and lastly it will provide a simple hack check function to test whether your AoB change took effect or not and pop a message box to tell you if it was enabled or if it failed. Courtesy of ME! :P
https://konghack.com/filemanager/get/T2MLRzx7527x565caccdba1c4
Link above is to download the example trainer with all functions added in to the lua script, the button for attaching the flash/unity process already created, and an example button with example code added to show how you would go about using Aobswap and check functions.
Feel free to download and edit to suit your own needs. I prefer trainers over CT scripts any day.
Any questions about it just ask.
Source code is inside the lua script of the trainer and I did not protect the trainer from editing so you can use it as a template if you desire.
I didn't post the source code here because it would make this a ridiculously long post having all of that code.
It should go without saying, but just in case: you need cheat engine to open the "cetrainer" file and you are going to need CE 6.4 or later.
| Filename | Size | Downloads |
|---|---|---|
| simpleaobtrainerexample.cetrainer | 7.48 KB | 1,506 |









