Skip to content
Locked

MAA - PVP Pre-Season Fight

Pre-Season Fight

12 posts

MAA - PVP Pre-Season Fight

Posted Dec 9, 2015 2:37 am

Pre-Season Fight has started, im using firefox with KHUT enemy disoriented+damage boost+brandon and its work perfectly.. I thought that after maintenance all hacks are not working, but its not! :)

RE: MAA - PVP Pre-Season Fight

Posted Dec 9, 2015 2:47 am

The only thing i dont like is the reduced stats, it has its advantages & disadvantages :/

RE: MAA - PVP Pre-Season Fight

Posted Dec 10, 2015 11:01 am

Is anybody having problems with using KHUT? None of the disorient, aoe or damage boost are working for me :( Not sure if PD have updated stuff that's knocked them out :(

RE: MAA - PVP Pre-Season Fight

Posted Dec 10, 2015 9:07 pm

Damage boost is only meant to be used in PVE not PVP. It causes refresh errors when in PVP. (Which is kinda the reason it says PVE only and PVE Agent boost  in visable range of the button  ;) 

RE: MAA - PVP Pre-Season Fight

Posted Dec 10, 2015 9:18 pm
jasonT1981 Posted on: 12/10/2015 4:07pm

Damage boost is only meant to be used in PVE not PVP. It causes refresh errors when in PVP. (Which is kinda the reason it says PVE only and PVE Agent boost  in visable range of the button  ;) 



I haven't been using Damage boost in PVP, never said I did lol. I was only mentioning that they are all coming up as failed when I try to activate them, I can't use them if they don't activate can I :)

RE: MAA - PVP Pre-Season Fight

Posted Dec 10, 2015 9:59 pm

Sorry, since you posted in the PVP thread, I assumed you meant in PVP :P

What browser are you using? And are you sure you are selecting the correct process for the browser if not using Chrome/Firefox? I know for Coowon etc 4 or 5 different processes pop up to select from. 

RE: MAA - PVP Pre-Season Fight

Posted Dec 10, 2015 10:12 pm

I'm using Firefox, using scan browser and it's picking up the correct process as far as I know, I'll try manually choosing the process and seeing what happens :) Update: I think KHUT is selecting the wrong process for me, I had to select the 1st Flash Player process when it's usually the 2nd one that works :)

RE: MAA - PVP Pre-Season Fight

Posted Dec 11, 2015 8:37 am
jasonT1981 Posted on: 12/10/2015 4:07pm

Damage boost is only meant to be used in PVE not PVP. It causes refresh errors when in PVP. (Which is kinda the reason it says PVE only and PVE Agent boost  in visable range of the button  ;) 



Despite this, I can confirm that damage boost is currently still working in both PVE and PVP. Enjoy it while you can, I say.

RE: MAA - PVP Pre-Season Fight

Posted Dec 18, 2015 10:19 pm
rishabh_kr432 Posted on: 12/18/2015 3:26pm

What hacks are safe to use in pvp?
I heard disoriented isn't safe. Is that true?

Depends on what you mean by "unsafe".

If you think you will get banned, then no you won't. It's safe.

If you mean unsafe in the sense that the enemy team can still kill you while disoriented? Then yes, they can. Counters, pre-emptive counters and join-in attacks are not affected by the disorient hack. Heroes like QS, Spider Noir, Union Jack, Emme Frost and others can still attack and kill your team even when disoriented, if you are unlucky.

The safest, easiest and fastest hack to use is the KHUT auto win. The battle never occurs, so no matter what team the opponent has they will lose 100% of the time. But be aware that if you never lose a battle and end a season with 100% wins and 0% losses on attack, people will report you. And yes, they check your stats.

RE: MAA - PVP Pre-Season Fight

Posted Dec 19, 2015 12:42 am

thx Fathead for that info. Previously I was really curious to know if they could lead to "ban". Thank you very much

This topic is locked.