Skip to content
[Request]

Boss Must DIE!!

diamonds/money values request

This discussion is linked to Boss Must DIE!!. View game

40 posts

RE: Boss Must DIE!!

Posted Dec 13, 2015 11:38 pm

free level up working on IE, I used KH

atdt *67

RE: Boss Must DIE!!

Posted Dec 13, 2015 11:49 pm

For people that can't get cheats working:

The developer of the game updates the game 1-2 times each day. Every time they update the game the cheats stop working and they have to be updated. The only time I got the cheats working was when I had the game open for 24 hours before trying the trainer. The game only applies updates on refresh.

RE: Boss Must DIE!!

Posted Dec 14, 2015 7:05 am

Pls someone find some kind of hack, ive lost my save data of 6 days playing, now even with speedhack from CE its taking soooo long, pls famm

RE: Boss Must DIE!!

Posted Dec 14, 2015 7:37 am
James1337 Posted on: 12/13/2015 6:49pm

For people that can't get cheats working:

The developer of the game updates the game 1-2 times each day. Every time they update the game the cheats stop working and they have to be updated. The only time I got the cheats working was when I had the game open for 24 hours before trying the trainer. The game only applies updates on refresh.



That makes it more attractive ! Man o man do I want to Doom  devil
I unfortunetlly bought all Lich skills and that increased my RR cost by too much, tooo muchhh.

Well, hopefully there is a small crack in the game that someone will exploit and possibly share.

THIS game is a real challange !

RE: Boss Must DIE!!

Posted Dec 14, 2015 5:59 pm
James1337 Posted on: 12/13/2015 6:49pm

For people that can't get cheats working:

The developer of the game updates the game 1-2 times each day. Every time they update the game the cheats stop working and they have to be updated. The only time I got the cheats working was when I had the game open for 24 hours before trying the trainer. The game only applies updates on refresh.



What you're saying is complete garbage, just going to let everyone know this right now.

To everyone having trouble with enabling hacks and think they may be outdated:
1. Make sure the game is NOT fully loaded. (Around 70%)
2. Try using the KHUT.
3. While using the KHUT, check the box that pauses the game while enabling hacks.
4. Remember, this is a unity game, so people using Firefox should target the last plugin container on the list. (On cheat engine.)
5. If you find results THEN THE HACK IS NOT OUTDATED.... Please understand that people... Same goes with KHUT. If the thing says hacked and the hack is not working, YOU are doing something wrong.
 

RE: Boss Must DIE!!

Posted Dec 17, 2015 11:03 am

Seems like SpeedHach dont working more. It shows me "Abnormal activity" Damn.... i just using this speedhack nothing more :((((

RE: Boss Must DIE!!

Posted Dec 18, 2015 12:13 am

Is there a way to make khut clicking the flying socks? Coz buff for gold per attack combined with rapid fire is just overpowered, 1 sock gives you about 10h or even more hours of farming :)

RE: Boss Must DIE!!

Posted Dec 19, 2015 10:57 pm

Rapid fire removed. Sorry, after I thought it over I thought it was appropriate.

RE: Boss Must DIE!!

Posted Dec 22, 2015 9:17 pm

As of today's update, 1.2.4, 100% Double Attack and Ignore Stun still appear to be working fine.  All bosses drop chests and no misses aren't working for me, however.

I also don't believe Speedhack or save editing work anymore, since they implemented cloud saves, that may just be my inexperience though.

RE: Boss Must DIE!!

Posted Dec 24, 2015 7:49 am

See I couldn't get No miss or Always double hit to work either as since 12/22

RE: Boss Must DIE!!

Posted Dec 25, 2015 9:03 am

Always Double Hit seems still working fine for me, the no miss one is failed to work though

RE: Boss Must DIE!!

Posted Dec 25, 2015 6:46 pm

Can someone re-edit "All bosses drop chest" ?

RE: Boss Must DIE!!

Posted Dec 30, 2015 12:55 pm
ZerkLurk Posted on: 12/22/2015 4:17pm

As of today's update, 1.2.4, 100% Double Attack and Ignore Stun still appear to be working fine.  All bosses drop chests and no misses aren't working for me, however.

I also don't believe Speedhack or save editing work anymore, since they implemented cloud saves, that may just be my inexperience though.



Yea, save game edit not working anymore.

RE: Boss Must DIE!!

Posted Jan 2, 2016 11:21 pm

I think Devs looked on here to patch all of the hacks.. i don't think people will generally pay real $$$ unless there are no hacks