Skip to content
[Request]

Boss Must DIE!!

diamonds/money values request

This discussion is linked to Boss Must DIE!!. View game

40 posts

RE: Boss Must DIE!!

Posted Jan 3, 2016 6:46 am
nolyf333 Posted on: 01/02/2016 6:21pm

I think Devs looked on here to patch all of the hacks.. i don't think people will generally pay real $$$ unless there are no hacks



I just updated my hacks today... (Literally only one public hack wasn't working.)

All of my hacks for this game are working now by the way guys!

RE: Boss Must DIE!!

Posted Jan 3, 2016 6:53 am

can somenody help me with the hex editing save games.. i cant seem to find the word "diamond" or anything else.. all i got was just numbers.. or maybe i'm using the wrong hex editing ware.. im using HxD..

RE: Boss Must DIE!!

Posted Jan 3, 2016 10:08 am

using cloud save? save is not hosted on your machine

RE: Boss Must DIE!!

Posted Jan 3, 2016 3:18 pm
EHoK Posted on: 01/03/2016 1:46am01/02/2016 6:21pm

I just updated my hacks today... (Literally only one public hack wasn't working.)

All of my hacks for this game are working now by the way guys!


Thanks for the updates, they're much appreciated.  All three are working great now.  

Anyone know if the 'All bosses drop chests' hack is able to be updated again? Sadly it wasn't working anymore after I found the game.

RE: Boss Must DIE!!

Posted Jan 3, 2016 5:21 pm
ZerkLurk Posted on: 01/03/2016 10:18am
EHoK Posted on: 01/03/2016 1:46am01/02/2016 6:21pm

I just updated my hacks today... (Literally only one public hack wasn't working.)

All of my hacks for this game are working now by the way guys!


Thanks for the updates, they're much appreciated.  All three are working great now.  

Anyone know if the 'All bosses drop chests' hack is able to be updated again? Sadly it wasn't working anymore after I found the game.



It definitely is possible to update it. It's up to the creator of the hack to update it though. :P
Another option is also to learn how to hack yourself. It's really fun! :)

RE: Boss Must DIE!!

Posted Jan 3, 2016 7:16 pm
EHoK Posted on: 01/03/2016 12:21pm

It definitely is possible to update it. It's up to the creator of the hack to update it though. :P
Another option is also to learn how to hack yourself. It's really fun! :)


Ever since I found this site a week or so ago, I've been considering learning. It's new territory to me though, so not sure where to begin. :3

Suppose looking into something like this as a starting project.

RE: Boss Must DIE!!

Posted Jan 3, 2016 9:30 pm
ZerkLurk Posted on: 01/03/2016 2:16pm


Ever since I found this site a week or so ago, I've been considering learning. It's new territory to me though, so not sure where to begin. :3

Suppose looking into something like this as a starting project.


Feel free to pm me any questions you have about it. Also you can come into the chat and ask questions too.


 

RE: Boss Must DIE!!

Posted Jan 4, 2016 4:21 am
EHoK Posted on: 01/03/2016 4:30pm
ZerkLurk Posted on: 01/03/2016 2:16pm


Ever since I found this site a week or so ago, I've been considering learning. It's new territory to me though, so not sure where to begin. :3

Suppose looking into something like this as a starting project.


Feel free to pm me any questions you have about it. Also you can come into the chat and ask questions too.


 



I could also make an AoB hacking with cheat engine tutorial post.

RE: Boss Must DIE!!

Posted Jan 17, 2016 4:40 pm

the chest hack has been recently updated