Skip to content
Locked [Information]

PvP Hack Guide - Tips & Risks

How to use hacks in pvp and not get banned

40 posts

RE: PvP Hack Guide - Tips & Risks

Posted Jun 22, 2016 5:43 pm

I did a very stupid thing. I was doing daily missions and the score hack was on. Since I close KHUT after enabling the hack I forgot the hacks that were enabled. So I was running a mission in season 2 and now I have some insane score.
On the bright side, all my friends and allies are from this /co/ and no one cares if I hack or not. In fact they were happy when I told them about KHUT. So do I have any chance of getting banned from pvp since no one would report me?
 

RE: PvP Hack Guide - Tips & Risks

Posted Jun 22, 2016 10:32 pm

I did that by accident 3 SO's ago I had sumthing like a 1.5 million high score, and 2 people sent me messages asking how I did it.  I just said it must be some kind of glitch.

RE: PvP Hack Guide - Tips & Risks

Posted Jun 23, 2016 12:30 am
Ayylmaoiforgotmyid Posted on: 06/22/2016 1:43pm

I did a very stupid thing. I was doing daily missions and the score hack was on. Since I close KHUT after enabling the hack I forgot the hacks that were enabled. So I was running a mission in season 2 and now I have some insane score.
On the bright side, all my friends and allies are from this /co/ and no one cares if I hack or not. In fact they were happy when I told them about KHUT. So do I have any chance of getting banned from pvp since no one would report me?
 


There's basically 2 things you can do in this situation.

1. Leave it and hope nobody notices/cares. Even if they do, and report, it's highly doubtful that anything will happen.

2. Input a ridiculously high score number in the XML file, which will cause your mission score to go into negative score. What happens when doing this is that on the mission score list that your allies can see, you will be at the very bottom of the list where chances of anyone seeing it is very low, since people usually only look at the top.

RE: PvP Hack Guide - Tips & Risks

Posted Jun 23, 2016 10:31 pm
fathead Posted on: 06/22/2016 8:30pm
Ayylmaoiforgotmyid Posted on: 06/22/2016 1:43pm

I did a very stupid thing. I was doing daily missions and the score hack was on. Since I close KHUT after enabling the hack I forgot the hacks that were enabled. So I was running a mission in season 2 and now I have some insane score.
On the bright side, all my friends and allies are from this /co/ and no one cares if I hack or not. In fact they were happy when I told them about KHUT. So do I have any chance of getting banned from pvp since no one would report me?
 


There's basically 2 things you can do in this situation.

1. Leave it and hope nobody notices/cares. Even if they do, and report, it's highly doubtful that anything will happen.

2. Input a ridiculously high score number in the XML file, which will cause your mission score to go into negative score. What happens when doing this is that on the mission score list that your allies can see, you will be at the very bottom of the list where chances of anyone seeing it is very low, since people usually only look at the top.



Thanks for the tips. I am absolutely sure no one would report me because everyone in my ally list either is ok with cheats or stopped playing lol. So there is basicallly zero chance of PD doing datamining stuff unless someone reports me right?

RE: PvP Hack Guide - Tips & Risks

Posted Jul 1, 2016 2:52 am
jarly Posted on: 06/24/2016 10:02am
joshuasniper Posted on: 06/24/2016 5:16am

Has the disoriented hack disappeared from the trainer? I dont see it there.. :(



https://konghack.com/post/99666


This would have been perfect if it wouldn't be causing CVE everytime you battle in PVP... 

Just bring the disoriented hack (standalone) back! Why force people to use something completely broken is beyond me..

Or anyway to just use disoriented in CE? :/

RE: PvP Hack Guide - Tips & Risks

Posted Jul 1, 2016 5:00 am
joshuasniper Posted on: 06/30/2016 10:52pm
jarly Posted on: 06/24/2016 10:02am
joshuasniper Posted on: 06/24/2016 5:16am

Has the disoriented hack disappeared from the trainer? I dont see it there.. :(



https://konghack.com/post/99666


This would have been perfect if it wouldn't be causing CVE everytime you battle in PVP... 

Just bring the disoriented hack (standalone) back! Why force people to use something completely broken is beyond me..

Or anyway to just use disoriented in CE? :/


Some hacks aren't working in PVP right now like: Autowin, Disoriented, Disable IA. This always happens at the beginning of each PVP.

Wait a couple of days and hopefully if they have not fixed yet will return to work in PvP.

For Now Use AoE Hacks, still working....

 

I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.

This topic is locked.