RE: PvP Hack Guide - Tips & Risks
Thank you bro!!
How to use hacks in pvp and not get banned
40 posts
Thank you bro!!
this guide is so great for noob cheater like me lol
thanks a bunch dude
I did a very stupid thing. I was doing daily missions and the score hack was on. Since I close KHUT after enabling the hack I forgot the hacks that were enabled. So I was running a mission in season 2 and now I have some insane score.
On the bright side, all my friends and allies are from this /co/ and no one cares if I hack or not. In fact they were happy when I told them about KHUT. So do I have any chance of getting banned from pvp since no one would report me?
I did that by accident 3 SO's ago I had sumthing like a 1.5 million high score, and 2 people sent me messages asking how I did it. I just said it must be some kind of glitch.
I did that by accident 3 SO's ago I had sumthing like a 1.5 million high score, and 2 people sent me messages asking how I did it. I just said it must be some kind of glitch.
lol. I guess PD staff are usually laze and won't datamine
I did a very stupid thing. I was doing daily missions and the score hack was on. Since I close KHUT after enabling the hack I forgot the hacks that were enabled. So I was running a mission in season 2 and now I have some insane score.
On the bright side, all my friends and allies are from this /co/ and no one cares if I hack or not. In fact they were happy when I told them about KHUT. So do I have any chance of getting banned from pvp since no one would report me?
There's basically 2 things you can do in this situation.
1. Leave it and hope nobody notices/cares. Even if they do, and report, it's highly doubtful that anything will happen.
2. Input a ridiculously high score number in the XML file, which will cause your mission score to go into negative score. What happens when doing this is that on the mission score list that your allies can see, you will be at the very bottom of the list where chances of anyone seeing it is very low, since people usually only look at the top.
I did a very stupid thing. I was doing daily missions and the score hack was on. Since I close KHUT after enabling the hack I forgot the hacks that were enabled. So I was running a mission in season 2 and now I have some insane score.
On the bright side, all my friends and allies are from this /co/ and no one cares if I hack or not. In fact they were happy when I told them about KHUT. So do I have any chance of getting banned from pvp since no one would report me?
There's basically 2 things you can do in this situation.
1. Leave it and hope nobody notices/cares. Even if they do, and report, it's highly doubtful that anything will happen.
2. Input a ridiculously high score number in the XML file, which will cause your mission score to go into negative score. What happens when doing this is that on the mission score list that your allies can see, you will be at the very bottom of the list where chances of anyone seeing it is very low, since people usually only look at the top.
Thanks for the tips. I am absolutely sure no one would report me because everyone in my ally list either is ok with cheats or stopped playing lol. So there is basicallly zero chance of PD doing datamining stuff unless someone reports me right?
Has the disoriented hack disappeared from the trainer? I dont see it there.. :(
Has the disoriented hack disappeared from the trainer? I dont see it there.. :(
atdt *67
any risks of doing it?
Best Guide Ever!!!
Thanks heaps
Has the disoriented hack disappeared from the trainer? I dont see it there.. :(
This would have been perfect if it wouldn't be causing CVE everytime you battle in PVP...
Just bring the disoriented hack (standalone) back! Why force people to use something completely broken is beyond me..
Or anyway to just use disoriented in CE? :/
Has the disoriented hack disappeared from the trainer? I dont see it there.. :(
This would have been perfect if it wouldn't be causing CVE everytime you battle in PVP...
Just bring the disoriented hack (standalone) back! Why force people to use something completely broken is beyond me..
Or anyway to just use disoriented in CE? :/
Some hacks aren't working in PVP right now like: Autowin, Disoriented, Disable IA. This always happens at the beginning of each PVP.
Wait a couple of days and hopefully if they have not fixed yet will return to work in PvP.
For Now Use AoE Hacks, still working....
I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.
Even force drop doesn't work right now, got a CVE every time i tried to use it. Well, back to Leethax for this, i suppose.