Skip to content

Mortal Kombat X

Mortal Kombat X cheats and tips for android

This discussion is linked to Mortal Kombat X. View game

12 posts

Mortal Kombat X

Posted Dec 22, 2015 5:33 am

This game is pretty awesome considering the amount of interaction you have. (just tap the screen like a goddamned maniac) Unfortunately the Jason characters make the PVP all but unplayable unless you spend tons of money or cheat. I would even go so far as to say having Jason in your sqaud is a cheat in and of itself.

If you want to tip the balance in your favor, here are some great cheats:

Koins, Souls, and Alliance points are all 4 byte*1. additionally:
AlliancePoints are at @[Koins]+4
Souls are at @[Koins]+8
e.g. if Koins are at  6E74DD70 then Alliance points will be at 6E74DD74 and souls will be at 6E74DD78

fighter HP (in fight) and EXP to next level are also 4byte*1

EXP to next level can be manipulated to quickly level up a character.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Mortal Kombat X

Posted Dec 23, 2015 6:09 am

So as it turns out, removing the AI's ability to perform special attacks makes the leader board fights super easy, but not so easy that fighting online opponents in the alliance wars becomes a complete waste of time.

In deference to saving time, I may also look at making a power cheat that allows you to use special attacks without spending power.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Mortal Kombat X

Posted Dec 23, 2015 2:21 pm

you scan for values using usb debugging or some tool?

RE: Mortal Kombat X

Posted Dec 23, 2015 4:18 pm

I use cheat engine when scanning for values on android

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Mortal Kombat X

Posted Dec 23, 2015 7:20 pm

a short tutorial would be good

RE: Mortal Kombat X

Posted Dec 23, 2015 9:02 pm

a tutorial on what? making aob hacks for mortal kombat x or for scanning for values in mortal kombat x using cheat engine?

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Mortal Kombat X

Posted Dec 23, 2015 9:12 pm

One way I can think of cheat engine being used to scan android apps, is if you are using somethine like Bluestacks to run the android app on your pc, then attaching the process of the app running in bluestacks with cheat engine. 

RE: Mortal Kombat X

Posted Dec 23, 2015 9:14 pm

 lol you can do all that i guess... OR you could just install cheat engine on your rooted android device

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Mortal Kombat X

Posted Dec 23, 2015 9:16 pm
kolonelkadat Posted on: 12/23/2015 4:14pm

 lol you can do all that i guess... OR you could just install cheat engine on your rooted android device



didn't know that could happen lol

RE: Mortal Kombat X

Posted Jul 25, 2016 12:32 am

probably. the cheats for mortal kombat x were posted a year ago

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Mortal Kombat X

Posted Jul 29, 2016 9:25 am

Wow I'd love the souls hack, i play this game almost religiously and my gold guys are still at like lvl2-3 fusion, it gets so frustrating! is there anyone still currently working on this?