Skip to content

Hill Climb Racing

Hill Climb Racing cheats and tips for android

This discussion is linked to Hill Climb Racing. View game

2 posts

Hill Climb Racing

Posted Dec 22, 2015 5:38 am

Hill climb racing is a standard upgrade kart physics game. Its not especially good, but it is especially popular.

As far as cheats are concerned, all you need is money and maybe gas. 
Money is 4byte*1 
If you prefer we have several money cheats for hill climb racing available through our android trainer.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Hill Climb Racing

Posted Dec 29, 2015 7:48 am

Ive put together a short video on how to make some cheats for this game. you can watch it here.

https://youtu.be/2eUDi_GrRN8

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"