Skip to content

Fallout Shelter

This discussion is linked to Fallout Shelter. View game

8 posts

Fallout Shelter

Posted Dec 22, 2015 6:40 am

Honestly the best way to cheat at Fallout Shelter is to simply modify your save file. The save file is base64 encoded Rijndael encrypted Json iirc. 

If you aren't into all of that nonsense, you can hack your money with a simple memory scan. Money is 4byte*1

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Fallout Shelter

Posted Dec 29, 2015 10:46 pm

I was able to make a resources hack that increases your resources when they would normally be decreased. This applies to raids, room builds, upgrades, and more.

thanks to

give him some karma if you get a chance

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Fallout Shelter

Posted Mar 19, 2016 11:58 pm

...fallout save game editor...

RE: Fallout Shelter

Posted May 2, 2016 4:56 am

Im not gonna lie about being a total newb, but I'm trying to memory hack Fallout Shelter with DaxAttack and I keep putting it as 4 bytes and searching for my caps amount but find several values then I get it to change nd look for the new value but come up with nothing.
EDIT: Even  better I found the two values but when I edit them and change them they flash me a negative  number and still retain my old number. I'm gonna try putting it as a negative value and see what happens but I have a bad feeling I might regret it

RE: Fallout Shelter

Posted Jul 15, 2016 5:04 am

The PC port of this game was released just recently, just so you all know.

RE: Fallout Shelter

Posted Sep 24, 2016 5:52 am

I got hack easily purchase the game via the lucky patcher, however interesting the game does not become for me.

RE: Fallout Shelter

Posted Apr 12, 2017 12:41 pm

Does it work with NUKACOLA Quantum

What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?

 

RE: Fallout Shelter

Posted Aug 28, 2017 5:25 am

Just lettin you know, but if you use Android to play said game. There is an app in the store that edits the file for you so you don't have to deal with all the nonsense. It's "Pimp My Vault", I used it just to spam a bunch of people into my vault so I could fill it up, but it can help if you need it or just to mess around.

When the end comes it will not be at the hand of any mortal being of this or any other realm: death will come at the hands of the ancients, those who determined our fate æons before we stood erect upon the holy ground of Terra and gazed up into the starry night.