RE: Black Screen Marvel Alliance
i suspect your mma account have an problem with ab.xml or items0 or items 01 i don,t know
i can try to help you with team viewer if you not mind to see what is the problem
It is with items1, I have noticed in charles will take a lot of time before loading items1. I don't know if it is a coincidence but after I bought in the store like 1000 infiltrator armor to burn some silver and shield points when I reloaded the game is there when he start giving me black screen. It was a bad ideea since I cannot sell them again 99 at the time, I am obliged to sell the 1 at the time.
then it simple... try to run it without charless issit loading?
If you read previous post you will have the answer. I know you are trying to help, but I notice the people in this forum or others forums does not read all posts. So read the posts or just keep quiet.