RE: Black Screen Marvel Alliance
are you using charles during this time? old, incomplete, corrupted, or improperly hacked .xml files can cause this problem.
Black Screen
22 posts
are you using charles during this time? old, incomplete, corrupted, or improperly hacked .xml files can cause this problem.
I'm having the same problem,i've done everything karanka said even cleared the cache on adobe flash and still nothing.I don't have no xmls mapped on charles and im still getting the black screen :(
are you using charles during this time? old, incomplete, corrupted, or improperly hacked .xml files can cause this problem.
I do not use Charles at all, the other account works well..I am affraid to send a ticket to Disney because they can look at my account and I have infinity energy, 800B silver..etc etc..I hope they do a update of the game and that will fix the problem.
are you using charles during this time? old, incomplete, corrupted, or improperly hacked .xml files can cause this problem.
I do not use Charles at all, the other account works well..I am affraid to send a ticket to Disney because they can look at my account and I have infinity energy, 800B silver..etc etc..I hope they do a update of the game and that will fix the problem.
infinity energy wow how you do that bro ?
i,am gonna give you advice do not ticket disney i f they see your account you may say good bye to pvp or your whole mma id
so this black screen happed as there is problem in the item.xml or item1.xml
try to import them with ab.xml & client.xml from an working account then map them on the black screened account
this fixed my friend problem but mine still but fixed by repeat bi?season file in snf-rest-web
and inside your id number
and good luck
I had the same problem on 30th morning for a few hours but nothing really happened: left the game for a while, opened it again and worked. Maybe PD has some kind of server errors. I saw many posts in FB groups saying people couldn't even finish and get the hero from last SO. They got 100 gold from support instead.
If you send a ticket to them, they might ban from PVP but they never lock out your profile from playing.
Repeat after me
For infinity of 2 small energy it was a script last year but it was patched after. It stay for me and for some people who use it first. It works with iso too for SO .. I will try your solution I hope will work.
Beh, I mapped the 2 XML files from another account I could get in the game but I cannot play, It stuck. I tried to repeat bi session , does not work neither. I don't know what to do. And someone know how to download Items0.xml because I cannot download it. Thanks
For infinity of 2 small energy it was a script last year but it was patched after. It stay for me and for some people who use it first. It works with iso too for SO .. I will try your solution I hope will work.
Beh, I mapped the 2 XML files from another account I could get in the game but I cannot play, It stuck. I tried to repeat bi session , does not work neither. I don't know what to do. And someone know how to download Items0.xml because I cannot download it. Thanks
you don,t download just you save it throw charles bro
and nice you can get to the game now just use baidu browser for play and see
and hope its works
When I open Marvel my physical memory grow till 98% and the computer stuck..Anyone knows why ? Ty
what is your pc spec...?
cpu &ram
what is your pc spec...?
cpu &ram
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU Q 740 1.73 GHz RAM 4.00 GB, 64 bit
I know that my PC is old, but since last week all worked fine.. plus my other account work just fine does not take more then 53% physical memory. You still think is on my side? Now I know I must refresh several times in order to make the game work but since is too slow , I just go do something else, I don't really need to play this gam. If they will fix it is ok , if not I will play it again when I will buy another PC. Thanks for the help to all !
i suspect your mma account have an problem with ab.xml or items0 or items 01 i don,t know
i can try to help you with team viewer if you not mind to see what is the problem
try loading the browser in incognito mode?
atdt *67
i suspect your mma account have an problem with ab.xml or items0 or items 01 i don,t know
i can try to help you with team viewer if you not mind to see what is the problem
It is with items1, I have noticed in charles will take a lot of time before loading items1. I don't know if it is a coincidence but after I bought in the store like 1000 infiltrator armor to burn some silver and shield points when I reloaded the game is there when he start giving me black screen. It was a bad ideea since I cannot sell them again 99 at the time, I am obliged to sell the 1 at the time.
i suspect your mma account have an problem with ab.xml or items0 or items 01 i don,t know
i can try to help you with team viewer if you not mind to see what is the problem
It is with items1, I have noticed in charles will take a lot of time before loading items1. I don't know if it is a coincidence but after I bought in the store like 1000 infiltrator armor to burn some silver and shield points when I reloaded the game is there when he start giving me black screen. It was a bad ideea since I cannot sell them again 99 at the time, I am obliged to sell the 1 at the time.
then it simple... try to run it without charless issit loading?
I'm having the same problem any help? i dont use hacks. i already have try clear cache.