Skip to content
[Help]

I cannot install Khut

I cannot Instal Khut

5 posts

I cannot install Khut

Posted Dec 31, 2015 9:57 pm

Trainer version: downloaded on December 31, 2015
Opera system: Window 8.1
Browser: Google Chrome
Game : Sas 4 
I am having the following problem which it does not allow me to install KHUT . Please Help !

PLATFORM VERSION INFO
    Windows             : 6.2.9200.0 (Win32NT)
    Common Language Runtime     : 4.0.30319.34014
    System.Deployment.dll         : 4.0.30319.34243 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    clr.dll             : 4.0.30319.34014 built by: FX45W81RTMGDR
    dfdll.dll             : 4.0.30319.34243 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    dfshim.dll             : 6.3.9600.16384 (winblue_rtm.130821-1623)

SOURCES
    Deployment url            : file:///C:/Users/luan/Downloads/KongHackTrainer.application
    Deployment Provider url        : http://trainer.konghack.com/x64/KongHackTrainer.application

ERROR SUMMARY
    Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
    * Activation of C:\Users\luan\Downloads\KongHackTrainer.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
        + Error creating the Web Proxy specified in the 'system.net/defaultProxy' configuration section.
        + The requested service provider could not be loaded or initialized

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
    No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
    * The manifest for this application does not have a signature. Signature validation will be ignored.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
    * [12/31/2015 1:51:52 PM] : Activation of C:\Users\luan\Downloads\KongHackTrainer.application has started.

ERROR DETAILS
    Following errors were detected during this operation.
    * [12/31/2015 1:51:52 PM] System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException
        - Error creating the Web Proxy specified in the 'system.net/defaultProxy' configuration section.
        - Source: System
        - Stack trace:
            at System.Net.Configuration.DefaultProxySectionInternal.GetSection()
            at System.Net.WebRequest.get_InternalDefaultWebProxy()
            at System.Net.HttpWebRequest..ctor(Uri uri, ServicePoint servicePoint)
            at System.Net.HttpRequestCreator.Create(Uri Uri)
            at System.Net.WebRequest.Create(Uri requestUri, Boolean useUriBase)
            at System.Deployment.Application.SystemNetDownloader.DownloadSingleFile(DownloadQueueItem next)
            at System.Deployment.Application.SystemNetDownloader.DownloadAllFiles()
            at System.Deployment.Application.FileDownloader.Download(SubscriptionState subState)
            at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadManifestAsRawFile(Uri& sourceUri, String targetPath, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options, ServerInformation& serverInformation)
            at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadManifest(Uri& sourceUri, String targetPath, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options, ManifestType manifestType, ServerInformation& serverInformation)
            at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestDirect(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options, ServerInformation& serverInformation)
            at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.FollowDeploymentProviderUri(SubscriptionStore subStore, AssemblyManifest& deployment, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
            at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)
        --- Inner Exception ---
        System.Net.Sockets.SocketException
        - The requested service provider could not be loaded or initialized
        - Source: System
        - Stack trace:
            at System.Net.NetworkAddressChangePolled..ctor()
            at System.Net.AutoWebProxyScriptEngine.AutoDetector.Initialize()
            at System.Net.AutoWebProxyScriptEngine..ctor(WebProxy proxy, Boolean useRegistry)
            at System.Net.WebProxy.UnsafeUpdateFromRegistry()
            at System.Net.Configuration.DefaultProxySectionInternal..ctor(DefaultProxySection section)
            at System.Net.Configuration.DefaultProxySectionInternal.GetSection()

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
    No transaction information is available.

RE: I cannot install Khut

Posted Jan 10, 2016 9:44 pm

 - Error creating the Web Proxy specified in the 'system.net/defaultProxy' configuration section.

It looks like you're using a proxy. Are you sure everything's configured properly?

RE: I cannot install Khut

Posted Jan 11, 2016 2:24 am
AdamLark Posted on: 01/10/2016 4:44pm

 - Error creating the Web Proxy specified in the 'system.net/defaultProxy' configuration section.

It looks like you're using a proxy. Are you sure everything's configured properly?



I think it is not, that's why i cannot install the app. 

thenewcomer Posted on: 01/10/2016 5:34pm

it looks like the proxy you have set up isnt working, or doesnt exist. perhaps you should fix it and try again



I don't know where to fix it, can you help me with that ?

RE: I cannot install Khut

Posted Jan 17, 2016 2:22 am

Are you knowingly running a proxy? If so, is it through your browser, TCP/IP settings in windows, or a third party app?

That will be a big help in pointing you in the right direction.