auto scan not finding browser/game
need help, the auto scan is not finding browser or game when playing on kongergate or anything please help thanks
auto scan not finding game on kongergate
8 posts
need help, the auto scan is not finding browser or game when playing on kongergate or anything please help thanks
what 's the browser and operating system you're using?
did the latest update (1/9/16) help things any?
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
Same thing happening to me!
care to give any details?
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
using every browser i can think of, win 10, firefox, opera, chrome, edge, and doesn't find any browser at all even with the update
two questions. first question: which game? second question: did you install everything on the download page?
i feel like the answer to one of those two questions will lead to the answer of your problem
|
|
sometime it happen to me too