Skip to content

Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes

This discussion is linked to Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes. View game

3 posts

Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes

Posted Jan 6, 2016 12:45 am

I dont quite know what i'm doing wrong. I keep trying to hack Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes but nothing works out. The combat controller should be susceptible to hacks but I cant seem to shake any cheats loose.

What hacks can you guys come up with? What cheats would you like to see?

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes

Posted Jan 7, 2016 10:20 pm

for zenwaichi who pointed out that my aob didnt do anything

it was only meant as an alignment test for the patching algorithm. I was getting abberant results and the easiest way to see the cockup is to attempt to patch the original data back in
here is an example test output with abberant result

scanning region from 0x62d0b000 to 0x637b3000 (0xaa8000)
found value @ 0x62d0b000 --- 0x63531860
aoblen::29 

value at::0x6353185f  -- 0x60a0311 
attempting to write::0x60a0311 TO::0x6353185f
value at::0x6353185f  -- 0x60a0311 

value at::0x63531863  -- 0x445 
attempting to write::0x445 TO::0x63531863
value at::0x63531863  -- 0x445 

value at::0x63531867  -- 0x500 
attempting to write::0x500 TO::0x63531867
value at::0x63531867  -- 0x500 

value at::0x6353186b  -- 0x1900 
attempting to write::0x1900 TO::0x6353186b
value at::0x6353186b  -- 0x1900 

value at::0x6353186f  -- 0x6b00 
attempting to write::0x6b00 TO::0x6353186f
value at::0x6353186f  -- 0x6b00 

value at::0x63531873  -- 0x4200 
attempting to write::0x4200 TO::0x63531873
value at::0x63531873  -- 0x4200 

value at::0x63531877  -- 0x663800 
attempting to write::0 TO::0x63531877
value at::0x63531877  -- 0 

value at::0x6353187b  -- 0x7a730000 
attempting to write::0x40000000 TO::0x6353187b
value at::0x6353187b  -- 0x40000000 


the last two dwords are in error

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes

Posted Jan 10, 2016 9:49 pm

I play it (sometimes). would be good if Energy wouldn't go down, or that you can use resources without it going down (for equiping heroes for example). a buy bypass would also be good, but if Lucky Patcher can't do it, I doubt it is possible (it checks if the payment is done otherwise it gives an error).

Right now I use a modded app which gives me massive damage.