Skip to content

Kill Shot Bravo

An awesome FPS for android.

This discussion is linked to Kill Shot Bravo. View game

2 posts

Kill Shot Bravo

Posted Jan 8, 2016 5:41 am

So ive managed an ammo hack for Kill Shot Bravo. I could probably do more if there is any interest.

I got some complaints about my last android hacking tutorial. If there is any interest I could try to tutorialize some hacks for this game with a little less off-screen magic.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Kill Shot Bravo

Posted Jan 9, 2016 4:14 pm
kolonelkadat Posted on: 01/08/2016 12:41am

So ive managed an ammo hack for Kill Shot Bravo. I could probably do more if there is any interest.

I got some complaints about my last android hacking tutorial. If there is any interest I could try to tutorialize some hacks for this game with a little less off-screen magic.




good


you might do to unkilled health hack  

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.madfingergames.unkilled&hl=pt-br