Armies & Ants
Armies & Ants
good game
link > https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.oktagongames.armiesandants&hl=pt_BR
Armies & Ants
12 posts
Armies & Ants
good game
link > https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.oktagongames.armiesandants&hl=pt_BR
Ive made a 1 hit kill hack for this Armies & Ants game. It only works on buildings though. I'm not too sure how combat works out late game, like if you have to fight the players standing army a la Castle Clash or not.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
Ive made a 1 hit kill hack for this Armies & Ants game. It only works on buildings though. I'm not too sure how combat works out late game, like if you have to fight the players standing army a la Castle Clash or not.
GEMS HACK ?? LOL
how to select the physical memory process to use in Bluestack?
GEMS HACK ?? LOL
how to select the physical memory process to use in Bluestack?
Don't be a dick bro.
Anyway, I haven't used bluestacks in quite a while, but I do recall having to run bluestacks in a virtual machine and then hacking the entire virtual machine from the host OS. Bluestacks has (or at least had) insanely shitty memory management, often shitting all over the place, and the only way to get a grip on it was to hack everything. That's probably changed now. That aside, I do believe we're more setup for actual android hacking, not a shitty emulator. Meh, I'll say that, then Kolonel will go out of his way to prove me wrong. ;)
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
how to select the physical memory process to use in Bluestack?
I do believe we're more setup for actual android hacking, not a shitty emulator. Meh, I'll say that, then Kolonel will go out of his way to prove me wrong. ;)

Ive never tried bluestacks. Ive heard it "works" but I dont know if it actually works.
ETA::
Gem hacks. Probably not going to happen. That feels like "premium" content and devs have to eat too. If you like it pay for it.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
When I apply a hack the game always crashes, is there something I might do wrong?
try to see if it's a specific hack causing it.
its something to do with the way ive written the trainer. it seems to be less crashy if you press "apply hacks" then go back to the game process and wait for the trainer to finish there.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
its something to do with the way ive written the trainer. it seems to be less crashy if you press "apply hacks" then go back to the game process and wait for the trainer to finish there.
Tried this and it still crashed the moment the hack was loaded.
can you tell me anything about the android device you are using? especially android version and CPU.
if it isnt an arm7 it may have something to do with the endianness of the data stream, that is something i will have to look into.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
GEMS HACK ?? LOL
how to select the physical memory process to use in Bluestack?
Don't be a dick bro.
Anyway, I haven't used bluestacks in quite a while, but I do recall having to run bluestacks in a virtual machine and then hacking the entire virtual machine from the host OS. Bluestacks has (or at least had) insanely shitty memory management, often shitting all over the place, and the only way to get a grip on it was to hack everything. That's probably changed now. That aside, I do believe we're more setup for actual android hacking, not a shitty emulator. Meh, I'll say that, then Kolonel will go out of his way to prove me wrong. ;)
maybe you can do it in less time than you spent to answer that for im, I think,
You could always go fuck yourself. :D
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez