Skip to content

FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper

10 posts

RE: FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper

Posted Jan 13, 2016 9:34 pm

this is beyond my patience at the moment. maybe one day when I get better at arm 

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper

Posted Apr 18, 2016 8:25 pm

i gave it a brief look. it appears to use some sort of encrypted numbers. eg adding 9876 to every number before storing in memory. this makes it extremely dificult to track down with cheat engine. and static analysis on arm binaries is a goddamned nightmare due to the reduced instruction set.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper

Posted Apr 20, 2016 7:07 pm

I know of another website that it working on a hack for Final Fantasy Record Keeper, but it uses Drony, and something else, and the only thing they've become successful with is static 9999 HP. Nothing else.

RE: FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper

Posted Apr 21, 2016 2:47 am

there is a website hacks for final fantasy record keeper but i dont know if it's safe to use or not

RE: FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper

Posted Jul 27, 2016 8:02 am

This game is pretty locked down, and understandably so.  It makes a ton of money for square through all of the in app purchases.  Not even Freedom works on it.

RE: FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper

Posted Aug 12, 2017 2:39 am

I am also interested in the development of cheats for this, is it an absolute no-go for cheats? (Figured necro-ing this thread was better than making a new topic).

Has anyone kept track of all the different websites Kongregate Hack has gone through. (5 at least right?)