Skip to content

Bubble Shooter Archibald the Pirate

This discussion is linked to Bubble Shooter Archibald the Pirate. View game

4 posts

Bubble Shooter Archibald the Pirate

Posted Jan 15, 2016 8:24 pm

This game is gay and has some serious issues. Anyway, made a similar version of randomly hack for it ( they are basically equivalent ) but mine can be used directly through khut. It's not even aob-type,it's using KHScript

 
 

RE: Bubble Shooter Archibald the Pirate

Posted Jan 15, 2016 8:36 pm
Zenwaichi Posted on: 01/15/2016 3:24pm

This game is gay and has some serious issues. Anyway, made a similar version of randomly hack for it ( they are basically equivalent ) but mine can be used directly through khut. It's not even aob-type,it's using KHScript
 

 
 



I orignially intended to make it a KHScript but found out that alloc (newmem,$1000) couldn't be compiled. So instead I had to submit mine as a .ct file. Now that you did what I couldn't, I guess I can delete mine lol

RE: Bubble Shooter Archibald the Pirate

Posted Jan 16, 2016 12:34 am

my attack point was couple bytes before yours. There was a perfect placeholder (js 0x0). I needed 4 bytes so I used 3 from the mov and borrowed 2 more from the jump, the leftover was a nop. I also used directly the cash pointer instead of the cash delta

RE: Bubble Shooter Archibald the Pirate

Posted Jan 16, 2016 1:10 am
Zenwaichi Posted on: 01/15/2016 7:34pm

my attack point was couple bytes before yours. There was a perfect placeholder (js 0x0). I needed 4 bytes so I used 3 from the mov and borrowed 2 more from the jump, the leftover was a nop. I also used directly the cash pointer instead of the cash delta



Nicely done. I was thinking of doing that, but didn't want to mess with the jump because I didn't know if it would mess up anything or not. Ironically, I've actually done it before many times lol