RE: Spec Op 32
That group boss spawn hack is so effing wonderful. Day 1 spec-ops and I already have Winter Soldier recruited. Like wtf.
Spec Op 32 Info
25 posts
That group boss spawn hack is so effing wonderful. Day 1 spec-ops and I already have Winter Soldier recruited. Like wtf.
That group boss spawn hack is so effing wonderful. Day 1 spec-ops and I already have Winter Soldier recruited. Like wtf.
I wasn't able to aply for some time, culd you tell me which group boss spawn hack?
Update: Never mind i walready found the topic ![]()
For some reason I can never get it to work :(
Though my version of Charles is only a trail version, would that cause issue?
in case anyone hasnt seen the new spec op article:
http://marvel.com/news/video_games/25634/go_inside_avengers_alliance_spec_op_32
another good things about it.. is that you can detect your facebook friend that have not logged in for some quite of time.. so that its up to you to either remove them.. and readding new member..
just a quick note.. never reveal what your facebook is to anyone in this forum...
in case anyone hasnt seen the new spec op article:
http://marvel.com/news/video_games/25634/go_inside_avengers_alliance_spec_op_32
another good things about it.. is that you can detect your facebook friend that have not logged in for some quite of time.. so that its up to you to either remove them.. and readding new member..
just a quick note.. never reveal what your facebook is to anyone in this forum...
publicly.....
also never do it unless you know the other player to be a contributor.
...there maybe spies among us....
For some reason I can never get it to work :(
Though my version of Charles is only a trail version, would that cause issue?
I'm using trial version also, no issues other than having to restart it every 30 mins.
What happened to today. Yesterday I got almost every ally GB today just 9. Anyone have this
.<weight>74.0</weight>
</lootTableReward>
<lootTableReward>
<agentLevelMin>5</agentLevelMin>
<expireDate>1450735200</expireDate>
<rewardId>d7bf10dd98d479cfe90385d97b8c3d46</rewardId>
<startDate>1448136000</startDate>
<weight>26.0</weight>,
74.0 to 0.1 and the 26 to 99.9
and hit and KO to 0.9999 for those who knows...
I think I can't make it work correctly. It is dropping any items including iso (1 or 2 only)
What happened to today. Yesterday I got almost every ally GB today just 9. Anyone have this
The same for me , today got max 10. And it was after 24h. Maybe will work tomorrow, but I don't really need it anymore I got all LB I needed yesterday and got Winter Soldier, but still some LB drop some cool stuff for the armory.
Sometimes it depends on your allies on how many GB you would get... remove ghost allies (those who have quit MAA and still in your allies lists) so that you can be sure to get a GB on them.