Skip to content
[Help]

Ork Buster

Ork Buster hack requests

This discussion is linked to Ork Buster. View game

4 posts

RE: Ork Buster

Posted Jan 25, 2016 9:03 pm

Went to check out the game and the first thing it asks is to sign in. That's not a good sign because only server sided games would ask something like that and usually with server sided games, you can only hack the visual representation of things. For example, lets say I hacked health to be 10 million. Two hits later you die because what you hacked was only the visual number on screen and the actual data is determined by servers. Don't get your hopes up for any hacks for this game, be very greatful if you get any at all.

RE: Ork Buster

Posted Jan 26, 2016 6:21 am

yes, most of the things are server side but sometime the mini game are not so we still can hack something, for example: gold/mana available or skill cooldown...... that's the one I'm asking for help
 

RE: Ork Buster

Posted Jan 27, 2016 5:38 am
ngotrongduong Posted on: 01/26/2016 1:21am

yes, most of the things are server side but sometime the mini game are not so we still can hack something, for example: gold/mana available or skill cooldown...... that's the one I'm asking for help
 



I checked cooldown, it's the same issue.