Ork Buster
Game link
http://www.kongregate.com/games/ProficientCity/ork-buster?haref=HP_HNG_ork-buster
Is there any hack for this?
Ork Buster hack requests
4 posts
Game link
http://www.kongregate.com/games/ProficientCity/ork-buster?haref=HP_HNG_ork-buster
Is there any hack for this?
Went to check out the game and the first thing it asks is to sign in. That's not a good sign because only server sided games would ask something like that and usually with server sided games, you can only hack the visual representation of things. For example, lets say I hacked health to be 10 million. Two hits later you die because what you hacked was only the visual number on screen and the actual data is determined by servers. Don't get your hopes up for any hacks for this game, be very greatful if you get any at all.
yes, most of the things are server side but sometime the mini game are not so we still can hack something, for example: gold/mana available or skill cooldown...... that's the one I'm asking for help
yes, most of the things are server side but sometime the mini game are not so we still can hack something, for example: gold/mana available or skill cooldown...... that's the one I'm asking for help
I checked cooldown, it's the same issue.