Skip to content

Candy Crush Jelly Saga

Just some hacks and cheats for Candy Crush Jelly Saga.

This discussion is linked to Candy Crush Jelly Saga. View game

1 posts

Candy Crush Jelly Saga

Posted Jan 28, 2016 9:47 pm

Wow! The difficulty of this game escalates extremely quickly. I have made some cheats and hacks to make the game a little bit easier. Se far I have hacked the remaining moves so that you can have unlimited turns. The unlimited moves cheat works on the first 3 modes you encounter. (spread the jelly, jelly queen, find the pufflers).

If there are additional game modes beyond those three later in the game, please let me know so I can make a Moves Hack for those stages as well. 

Currently all the Candy crush cheats are for the trainer only, but I wonder if a hacked apk would be more popular. Let me know what you guys think in the comments section below.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"