Skip to content
[Request]

Guardian Stone

This discussion is linked to Guardian Stone : Second War. View game

6 posts

Guardian Stone

Posted Jan 31, 2016 6:03 am

I'm trying to find out anything I can hack in this game. But I never found a value. Need help to find out the value types that game uses.

I'm playing on Bluestacks and using Cheat Engine 6.4
picking phisical memory
I tryed Byte, Byte * 8, Double and Double * 8

Can someone help?

RE: Guardian Stone

Posted Jan 31, 2016 8:30 am

have link to game on the play store?

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Guardian Stone

Posted Jan 31, 2016 7:06 pm

because the game uses the unity engine, i would guess that the data type is float. however i expect that there is some sort of cheat protection that changes the numbers before storing them in memory to make them hard to scan for.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Guardian Stone

Posted Feb 1, 2016 12:49 am

after a fair few hours of dicking around, I present you with the deciphered assembly file for great justice. its still obfuscated, but its no longer completely hoopajooped https://konghack.com/filemanager/get/V6kKr2x7818x56aeab339f4a0

I hope

or

can come up with a better method than mine (brute force).

 

Attached files
FilenameSizeDownloads
guardianstone-csharp.rar1.15 MB983

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"