Skip to content
[Help]

konghack stocks help

stock limit reached?

9 posts

konghack stocks help

Posted Feb 12, 2016 10:33 am

is there any possible way to be able to play with the stocks some more, even after i exceeded the profit limit?

if not, is there a way to recover the 30,000 points i spent on increasing stock capacity after i reached the stock profit limit? thanks

RE: konghack stocks help

Posted Feb 12, 2016 12:05 pm
ultimusa Posted on: 02/12/2016 5:33am

is there any possible way to be able to play with the stocks some more, even after i exceeded the profit limit?

if not, is there a way to recover the 30,000 points i spent on increasing stock capacity after i reached the stock profit limit? thanks



I spent all the points buying stock capacity increases to know I could no longer play too. I know the feels man. Hug me, I'm scared.
Stocks... one of the best things I've ever played

RE: konghack stocks help

Posted Feb 12, 2016 6:06 pm
ultimusa Posted on: 02/12/2016 5:33am

is there any possible way to be able to play with the stocks some more, even after i exceeded the profit limit?

if not, is there a way to recover the 30,000 points i spent on increasing stock capacity after i reached the stock profit limit? thanks



You should have paid more attention to the earning limmits and try not to be too greedy. Also, a little research doesn't hurt too you know, I spent 13k and was able to earn almost 53k, 37.5k of which I was able to buy Infinite Double Poster, Customize Color,  Custom Title, and 5k of that earnings I was able to spend on Sponsorships and point transfers to a bunch of lucky people. All because I did my research extensively in the forums, was very patient, and wasn't too greedy.

RE: konghack stocks help

Posted Feb 12, 2016 6:43 pm

Also, that 53k could have been tripple that (159,000) but I was already satisfied with what I had and decided that I didn't wan't to wait to earn that much, since it would require more long term investing.

RE: konghack stocks help

Posted Feb 12, 2016 7:36 pm
randomly2100 Posted on: 02/12/2016 1:06pm

You should have paid more attention to the earning limmits and try not to be too greedy. Also, a little research doesn't hurt too you know, I spent 13k and was able to earn almost 53k, 37.5k of which I was able to buy Infinite Double Poster, Customize Color,  Custom Title, and 5k of that earnings I was able to spend on Sponsorships and point transfers to a bunch of lucky people. All because I did my research extensively in the forums, was very patient, and wasn't too greedy.


Exactly.  Once the stocks got out of control and I put the limit on them, I considered removing the stock limit increase item, but later decided not to, as it now serves as a reminder that you need to pay attention. ;)


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: konghack stocks help

Posted Feb 16, 2016 6:26 am
ultimusa Posted on: 02/16/2016 1:10am

Thanks for the help!



I don't recall helping you, although I do remember you getting sponsored by Zen with 1,000 points. I bet a karma would be worth more than a vague, non specific thank you post with little to no details. Just saying.

RE: konghack stocks help

Posted Mar 10, 2018 3:57 am

Lol what if I post 2 years randomly after saying "thank you" because I'm interested in learning about the stock game to keep my account alive xD