Skip to content
Locked [Closed]

Kongregate Account Auction

I haz an account for you!

8 posts

Kongregate Account Auction

Posted Feb 14, 2016 12:52 am

So, some idiot signed on and gave me his username and password via the chat to hack sas4 for him.  lol.

Anyway, here's a link to his account.  I changed the pass & email, and ditched all of his friends.  http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/AngelTore22

Here's a link to his konghack account: https://konghack.com/member/153049-angeltore22/#info-ban

His password was "password" (no quotes)... yeah...


Bidding starts at 50 points. :D


Current Lead: ultramichael821 @ 250


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Kongregate Account Auction

Posted Feb 14, 2016 1:46 am

I have no use for this whatsoever, but I do have points and this would be a good learning experience for that noob.

I bid 1,000 points.

I bid 150 points (want to give others the chance to bid too) :P

RE: Kongregate Account Auction

Posted Feb 18, 2016 4:16 am

Sold? Didn't notice the 250 points deduction from ultramichael821's points log. Btw, congrats on that awesome computer! yes​

This topic is locked.