Skip to content
[Help]

Necro-ing, or creating a new topic?

See the title pls

2 posts

Necro-ing, or creating a new topic?

Posted Feb 21, 2016 4:36 pm

Hey guys, 

So I was browsing game threads when I noticed a few of them were really old, so I wondered. Should I necro that thread or create a new one? I actually don't know, can anyone tell me? I know necro-ing is against the rules, but creating a thread that already exists is a bit useless.

Also, this is my first post, have I broken any rules?

CPU: i7 5930K OC 4.2GHZ                                    Keyboard: Corsair K70 Non-RGB
GPU: MSI Titan X 12GB VRam                               Mouse: Genius GX-Gaming Gila
Motherboard: X99 Deluxe                                       Monitor: ROG PG279Q 1440P 165HZ + Generic Samsung 720P 60HZ Monitor
RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws 4X4 3000 mHZ                   Headphones: Astro A40
Cooler:Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate                  O.S: Windows 8 Pro
Case: Thermaltake Chaser A71                             
PSU: Corsair AX1200i 80+ Titanium
SSD: Transcend 370S 512 GB
Mass Storage: 2X2TB WD Black Drives        

http://prntscr.com/aiktrb