Definitive Guide to Not Getting Banned from SAS4
The question continues to be asked, over and over and over again. How can I prevent getting banned? How can I get unbanned? How can.... blah blah blah. Here's your answer.
Yup, that's it. Pretty fucking simple. Don't apply hacks to the game, don't get banned. While you may be able to use some for a while, if you're not careful, you'll get yourself banned. It happens all the time, it happens to tons of people, either accept that if you use hacks you can get banned or just GTFO.
If you'd like to challenge me on this, please let me know below and I'll ban your KongHack account. If you can get back in on your account (without having a mod / staff member remove your ban), I'll take this thread down. Till then, have a good one!
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez